Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should you buy Operating systems like Windows 7 instead of pirating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Win 7 is the best OS by far from Microsoft,they can't and will not stop pirating. Microsoft can only hope to contain it.

Long live shareware.
    Last edited by Mad; 12-15-2009, 05:00 PM.

Comment

i wouldnt pay for anything from MS tbh

OS X FTW

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
        i wouldnt pay for anything from MS tbh

OS X FTW
        Macs are ****, they can't even run all games made for computers. Pcs run all games made for computers. Plus gaming on a Mac is ridiculously expensive if you want a good gaming rig. Want a good gaming rig for the Mac be prepared to pay up to 4 grand! Want a good gaming rig for the pc? You can build a solid gaming computer for about 1-1.5 grand for the pc. More then half of what it would cost on a crappy ass Mac.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
          Macs are ****, they can't even run all games made for computers. Pcs run all games made for computers. Plus gaming on a Mac is ridiculously expensive if you want a good gaming rig. Want a good gaming rig for the Mac be prepared to pay up to 4 grand!
          gamin on computers is dying... has been for a good 5 years, everybody knows that

gaming is for consoles... the gap is nearly closed, and its no longer worth it to dev for a PC solely, they just get ports anymore

as for actual computing needs (what i use computers for) windows cant touch a Mac

Comment

Working...
          X