• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lounge Rats

Who are they? Name them.......

Me i run the lounge

Comment

Beat it, Rocky. This lounge is for Americans, not you feckin Snots. Get out.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Beat it, Rocky. This lounge is for Americans, not you feckin Snots. Get out.
        Make me jew boy

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
          Make me jew boy
          Derranged labeled a zionist Jew, I'm labeled a black Muslim, whats next mangler a Jehovah witness? .

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Derranged labeled a zionist Jew, I'm labeled a black Muslim, whats next mangler a Jehovah witness? .
            Naw its a joke dumbass, derranged is italian we all know that, but your a muslim, why dont you confirm or deny it ?????

Comment

There needs to be a boxingscene inquisition.

Comment

Naw its a joke dumbass, derranged is italian we all know that, but your a muslim, why dont you confirm or deny it ?????
                Please tell me where I said I was? . This is going to be fun. Lets see how far I can take this Scottish kid.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  Please tell me where I said I was? . This is going to be fun. Lets see how far I can take this Scottish kid.
                  You keep dodging the question mohammed

And as for the other thing, you wont take me anywhere wee man, not even in your dreams

Comment

You keep dodging the question mohammed

And as for the other thing, you wont take me anywhere wee man, not even in your dreams
                    My names Jamal, and I am not what you think I am. Also what is a "wee man" Is that scottish slang or something.

Comment

Working...
                    X