No announcement yet.

Whos afraid of Juanma?..............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hopkins#1 View Post
    Lopez is an absolute beast in there....be afraid be very afraid.
    yes was about to type that......dont scare the posters who are already terrified...........started making excuses already.........Man and they were blind when it came to Mr.cement glove...................

Comment

Originally posted by J.B.moneY. View Post
      A power puncher hurts lopez badly......a heavy handed guy hit lopez with some of the shots gerry landed.....lopez is hurt.....and lets face it gerry is not a true 122 pound fighter.
      STFU you hater, That was the game Plan, because they know penalosa would not hurt him.

Didnt yiu see, what Happend to the other huge Puncher in the division? he got stiffed in 2 minutes.

Juanma adanpts his tyle to each fighter, he can outbox people 2.

SO STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Originally posted by J.B.moneY. View Post
        A power puncher hurts lopez badly......a heavy handed guy hit lopez with some of the shots gerry landed.....lopez is hurt.....and lets face it gerry is not a true 122 pound fighter.
        But who sticks around that long to give those shots? Who sticks around after the record breaking punch output rounds? Who gets hit, and lasts, long enough that Lopez gets SLIGHTLY sloppy enough to even get tagged. De Leon is a thunderous puncher.. Didn't fair so well.

Don't name the style to beat him, name the fighter.

Comment

yes juanma looked great tonight... how is Izzy and Rafa afraid of him??? they are injured... check the last time they fought, Izzy has had 3 sugeries on his eye and Rafa has been getting dizzy without training, check when the JuanMa bandwagon started and it was after Izzy and Rafa got hurt, i guarantee both beat JuanMa

Comment

Originally posted by jgmustangec12 View Post
            yes juanma looked great tonight... how is Izzy and Rafa afraid of him??? they are injured... check the last time they fought, Izzy has had 3 sugeries on his eye and Rafa has been getting dizzy without training, check when the JuanMa bandwagon started and it was after Izzy and Rafa got hurt, i guarantee both beat JuanMa

No,no and no.....i said some of his fans....i dont disrespect warriors.specially on Rafa and Izzys level...................and yes i forgive your overzelousness to attack me....

Comment

Juanma is an awesome fighter, I can't wait to see his next performance.

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
                No,no and no.....i said some of his fans....i dont disrespect warriors.specially on Rafa and Izzys level...................and yes i forgive your overzelousness to attack me....
                alright... i wasn't attacking, i like Boricua fighters and mexicans as well but i do think the bandwagon has started for JuanMa... it's like every sat. whoever wins the main event impressively is all of the sudden the greates things since sliced Platanos.. lol... it's all good though, i think JuanMa is gonna be a Super star, lets not count the eggs before the hatch though

Comment

Originally posted by Tek My Pounches View Post
                  Juanma is an awesome fighter, I can't wait to see his next performance.

Yes he did my fine and objective friend..yes he did............jermaine didnt do pretty bad himself i must say.............

Comment

i don't think raf or izzy is afraid of juanma but both of them beat the livng **** out of each other. i wanna see them in some tune ups first

Comment

Originally posted by jgmustangec12 View Post
                      alright... i wasn't attacking, i like Boricua fighters and mexicans as well but i do think the bandwagon has started for JuanMa... it's like every sat. whoever wins the main event impressively is all of the sudden the greates things since sliced Platanos.. lol... it's all good though, i think JuanMa is gonna be a Super star, lets not count the eggs before the hatch though

No problem man.....expect it next week as well....LOL............ive seen you post youre a solid poster...just like my main man "Perro"...LOL....

Comment

Working...
                      X