Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wanted to make this thread last nite, but my internet crashed so im making it now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanted to make this thread last nite, but my internet crashed so im making it now.

With regards to Floyd Mayweather and everyone that has a dislike to him thinking he's the greatest fighter ever. Also in that interview he didnt call himself the greatest, he said its for others to decide not for him to self proclaim.

listen to it yourselfs... http://www.********boxing.com/news.php?p=18530&more=1.

Oops! This link appears broken.
    DNS error - cannot find server.

Comment

Asterisks generally break links.

Comment

****... the link wont show. Its from a competitors website.

Sorry Guys, It was the whole interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Ishy Aytan View Post
          With regards to Floyd Mayweather and everyone that has a dislike to him thinking he's the greatest fighter ever. Also in that interview he didnt call himself the greatest, he said its for others to decide not for him to self proclaim.

listen to it yourselfs... http://www.********boxing.com/news.php?p=18530&more=1.
          You say your web was down? You wouldn't have happened to have been with Virgin would you? (mine was down bud)

Comment

Originally posted by Rosseboi View Post
            You say your web was down? You wouldn't have happened to have been with Virgin would you? (mine was down bud)

Virgin internet was down? that's pretty surprising, they're normally really good. A little Advice, NEVER EVER get BT INTERNET. IT IS RUBBISH. And it takes hours talking to people at the call centre to get a problem fixed. And 3 months later, the problems still not fixed.

Comment

Working...
            X