Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010-NFL DRAFT Thread (Who do your want your team to take?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010-NFL DRAFT Thread (Who do your want your team to take?)

I think the biggest guys who rose in the draft is Spiller, Mays and Berry.

I hope Lions take Suh from Nebraska with the second pick and a running back in the second round the rb's are loaded this year.

Saints

1st Taylor Mays
    2nd Anthony Dixon

after that i have faith in Payton

Comment

haven't really been paying attention.

that said , detroit will draft another wide receiver.

Comment

Originally posted by Оasis_Lad View Post
        haven't really been paying attention.

that said , detroit will draft another wide receiver.
        Matt Millen was a disaster. We do need a receiver though.

Comment

If Brandon Marshall leaves the Broncos then a WR. Possibly Dez Bryant. Plus I wouldn't mind if they got a QB somtime in the draft as well.

Comment

In Polian i trust .... i've questioned his first round picks before ... thinking we reached for the player ... (edge, Wayne, Freeny, etc.) only to be proven wrong ... i don't even try to analyze who the Colts pick anymore .... but i do keep up with the combine and everything .....

BTW free agency opens on Friday .... who do you guys think will land the big names

Julius Peppers
            Darren Sproles
            Terrell Owens
            Brian Westbrook
            Thomas Jones
            Ronnie Brown
            Cadillac Williams
            Richard Seymour
            Demeco Ryans

some of the names are Restricted FA .... just curious what you guys think
            Last edited by -Mustang-; 03-02-2010, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Tim Tebow.

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
                In Polian i trust .... i've questioned his first round picks before ... thinking we reached for the player ... (edge, Wayne, Freeny, etc.) only to be proven wrong ... i don't even try to analyze who the Colts pick anymore .... but i do keep up with the combine and everything .....

BTW free agency opens on Friday .... who do you guys think will land the big names

Julius Peppers
                Darren Sproles
                Terrell Owens
                Brian Westbrook
                Thomas Jones
                Ronnie Brown
                Cadillac Williams
                Richard Seymour
                Demeco Ryans

some of the names are Restricted FA .... just curious what you guys think
                Seymour got tagged by the Raiders.

Comment

im pretty sure the eagles are gonna grab taylor mays with the 24th pick if he makes it there and grab gerhart in the 2nd or 3rd round

Comment

My team is the Lions.

Ideally Sam Bradford will be taken #1 overall and we'll end up grabbing Ndamukong Suh. My selfishness makes me want Brandon Graham's hamstring to cause him to drop into the second round so we could take him with our second round pick. The Lions are awful against the run and we have no real pass rushing threats up front. A more realistic option would be a cornerback (Kyle Wilson out of Boise maybe...Devin McCourty from Rutgers).

We're also exploring some stuff in free agency. Antrel Rolle might want too much money, but if pursued him at the other safety spot he and Delmas would team up for a great 1-2 punch. We were discussing trading Maurice Morris and a 5th round pick to the Chargers for Antonio Cromartie. The guy sucks against the run, but he has skills against the pass.

I think the Lions could get a quality running back (LaGarrette Blount, Dexter McCluster, Ryan Matthews) in the 3rd, 4th round of the draft.

Beyond that maybe a guard. Vladimir Ducasse or Marshall Newhouse if they're still around.

Comment

Working...
                    X