Girls In Highschool or College You Fantasize About

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls In Highschool or College You Fantasize About

that now turned into Behemoths.

fucking Facebook and Instagram ruined those fantasies. LMAO! was bored as fuck and tried looking for the girls in my young years who were popular back in the 90's in school and DAAAAAAMMMMMNNNN! they must have forgotten to take care of themselves. some got pregnant didn't even finish school. most are single moms with two kids with different boyfriends.

but in good turn around those girls who were less attractive and wasn't the popular type back then are now with good jobs, single but some are in a relationship, in good shape and looking good.

i'm gonna try to message them see what's up.

any you fools done looked up those chicks ya dig back then? are they still fine looking?

Nah.

I went to an okay high school but it most definitely wasn't the nicest.

Those hoes are all washed up now. The ones who were good in their prime faded rapidly.

A night out in town has a better yield than digging for diamonds in the past.

Comment

Found out one died in labour (sad). Another came to my son's birthday party, invited there by some other high school friends. Was looking forward to seeing her, then i saw this ****ing butch looking bytch showed up, and i was like, "Oh nooo". Then the bytch told my girl she had liked me in high school and i am like "wtf?!". I tried to holla at her at her locker when she was the finest girl in the school, and she told me she didn't have time, so like a boss i kept it moving. She stared at me every time she sees me in school hanging with other chicks and gives me that bad eye, but i only let a girl reject me once. The funny thing is, if you stare hard enough you could see her in there somewhere, residing in that fat suit. I see her looking at me throughout the party, like, saying to herself, that's one who got away. I am saying to myself thank you god that i got away.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        Found out one died in labour (sad). Another came to my son's birthday party, invited there by some other high school friends. Was looking forward to seeing her, then i saw this ****ing butch looking bytch showed up, and i was like, "Oh nooo". Then the bytch told my girl she had liked me in high school and i am like "wtf?!". I tried to holla at her at her locker when she was the finest girl in the school, and she told me she didn't have time, so like a boss i kept it moving. She stared at me every time she sees me in school hanging with other chicks and gives me that bad eye, but i only let a girl reject me once. The funny thing is, if you stare hard enough you could see her in there somewhere, residing in that fat suit. I see her looking at me throughout the party, like, saying to herself, that's one who got away. I am saying to myself thank you god that i got away.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          You dodged a bullet there, bud.

Comment

I moved from where I went to school so hard to run into formerly sexy *****es who now live in fat suits.

I was creeping on MySpace recently doe, cuz when I googled this chicks name a MySpace came up so apparently this ***** still use MySpace for some f#cking reason, & she was still sexy as f#ck, but with a kid & with a dude. I was so close to sending a "whats new" dick pic to her. She might still recognize it. We f#cked a few times, used to get high together too. Cool ass chick. ******* were perfect. She had like fake looking ******* in high school they were so big, firm & amazing, but real. And I'm not even a titty guy, but I was in awe of them. She was dumb as f#ck doe so talking to her was like talking to an autistic 13 year old boy who watches Pokeman 10 hours a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              I moved from where I went to school so hard to run into formerly sexy *****es who now live in fat suits.

I was creeping on MySpace recently doe, cuz when I googled this chicks name a MySpace came up so apparently this ***** still use MySpace for some f#cking reason, & she was still sexy as f#ck, but with a kid & with a dude. I was so close to sending a "whats new" dick pic to her. She might still recognize it. We f#cked a few times, used to get high together too. Cool ass chick. ******* were perfect. She had like fake looking ******* in high school they were so big, firm & amazing, but real. And I'm not even a titty guy, but I was in awe of them. She was dumb as f#ck doe so talking to her was like talking to an autistic 13 year old boy who watches Pokeman 10 hours a day.
              Nothing wrong with Pokemon.

Comment

Working...
              X