Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Chris Eubank Jr become a world champion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    Champion? No

Belt holder? Yea
    just like Pac

Comment

I don't care what anyone says here is the breakdown of the mw division

Champion: golovkin
      Lineal: cotto
      Belt holders: ggg, cotto, vacant or Taylor, lee

Cotto is not the true champion because he will not fight ggg who is widely recognised as the best in the division. Same applies to Stevenson and kovalev.
      If you put Andy Lee, or Peter Quillin or any of the other champions, in with the last five guys that Golovkin fought, do you honestly believe that they wouldn't have whopped those five guys?

Rubio, Geale, Adama, Stevens, and Macklin isn't exactly a murderer's row of opposition.

If anything, the "champion" designation is vacant

Comment

Champion? No

Belt holder? Yea
        I'll go along with something like this.

It's very rare that someone even mildly talented doesn't pick up at least a vacant belt these days it seems.

Comment

I think he'll pick up a belt ... there's a lot of them around after all. he'll need to stay clear of the likes of GGG though

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Pepper View Post
            just like Pac
            You can't keep PACs name out of your mouth can you? In a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with him,you still bring him up. I wouldnt be surprised if you wear a "I <3 Manny" shirt under all your clothes.

Comment

He better grab a belt before GGG grabs them all.

Comment

This guy hasn't even learnt the basics well enough yet. Long way to go.

Comment

After that Yay or Nay?

Comment

Yes, Eubank has what it takes

Comment

I think he can, as long as it's not a belt GGG holds. In a couple of fights time i think he can compete with the likes of Andy Lee, Quillen etc..I could see good fights between the likes of Eubank, Saunders, Lee, Quillen Murray etc.. and a belt changing hands frequently. I think they're all about similar enough talent wise to make it competitive.

With Golovkin being a different league to them, it would probably be a very entertaining division to see who's the best if he wasn't around.

Comment

Working...
                      X