Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao "It's not Mayweather's fault it's Ortiz's fault,protect yourself at all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    At 02:30

*******s

At least Manny will be prepared to not be so nice to him. Hopefully Pac can defend himself at all times when Floyd is outboxing him.

Comment

Originally posted by chito View Post
      i can red K you for making fun of my post but oh never mind ha ha ha
      You won't be the first.

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
        did anybody said its floyds fault???
        Yes I do. The preamble by the ref also says "Obey my commands at all times", and ckearly, Ortiz was still waiting for a command to "box on", like there should have been.

Comment

"It's unfair to give a bad comment for mayweather." Manny Pacquiao

lmfao!!!!!!!

"We always wanted the fight but we can not force him"

LMFAO!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
            This is show how stupid are you. Marquez was holding the rope so technically you can't call it a knockdown unless the ref call it. Think about if Pac didn't throw the last punch and just move away. You think dirty Cortiz will call it a knockdown and count Marquez? You think Marquez will stay in that way and will not stand up like nothing was happened?
            its actually the opposite of what your saying. Anytime you use the rope to hold you up its a knockdown. Watch Roy Jones vs James Toney

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              At 02:30

*******s
              WOW... Pac is a ***** - sorry for using this word I stayed away from these words but this is so obvious - Pac is a ***** - Pac is a ***** - Pac is a *****

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                Does this make pac a flo*o..?
                Does this mean the Pac and May are friends.......ok lets go deeper.................

Mayweather is Pac's enemy. But it turns out that Mayweather is also his own worst enemy. And the enemy of Pac's enemy is his friend. So Mayweather, is actually his friend. But, because he is his own worst enemy, the enemy of his friend is his enemy so actually Mayweather is Pacquiao's enemy. But.....

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  he was an HBO / al haymon hypejob!
                  Your sig hands down is one of the funniest I've seen all day

Comment

Working...
                  X