Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who fought more risky fights pac or floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who fought more risky fights pac or floyd?

for the past 10 years...
    who of this two fought more challenging and risky fights?

pac or floyd
    pacquiao
    86.00%
    mayweather jr.
    14.00%

IMHO all fights are risks, whoever a fighter is against with, because in boxing anything can happen...

But of course Pacquiao had more challenging foes than Mayweather and that is no question.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
      IMHO all fights are risks, whoever a fighter is against with, because in boxing anything can happen...
      you got wat im trying to ask dude?
      if not u need to read it again

who fought MORE risky fights

got it now?

Comment

Floyd has a much underrated resume.

Comment

When has Mayweather ever taken a risky fight?

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
            for the past 10 years...
            who of this two fought more challenging and risky fights?

pac or floyd
            Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
            you got wat im trying to ask dude?
            if not u need to read it again

who fought MORE risky fights

got it now?
            WOW.

Define risk first, so I can get what you want.

Comment

Pacquiao has not taken a risky fight since he lost to Morales.

Floyd has moved up in weight to face a healthy still at the top of his game Oscar, undefeated Ricky Hatton, and the bigger and still dangerous WW Shane Mosley at 147 who Pacquiao wanted no part of.

Without question Floyd has always fought tougher competition than Pacquiao.

I'm sorry I don't find a past it Morales who gets shutout by Zahir, damaged good Ricky Hatton, anorexic near death Oscar or Joshua Clottey to be risky fighters, especially when they are so far from the top of their game.

Comment

And before it gets brought up, which I'm sure it will because most people on here don't know anything about boxing: Fighting Miguel Cotto was not a risky move at all. Miguel was never that good of a fighter and people that know boxing knew that he had no chance. What shocked me is how long it took Pacquiao to put him away.

Margarito is another fight that people will buy into the hype and make Margarito out to be a risky fight by taking on a big natural WW when the reality is Pacquiao is going to dismantle him worse than Shane Mosley did and probably in a lot less time.

Pac's upcoming fight with Tony is about as risky as his fight with Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by k1llu View Post
                  Floyd has a much underrated resume.
                  for me his more of a overrated fighter or a overhyped type of fighter
                  he havent proven himself lately that his the best by fighting fighters who has a chance of whooping his arse...

whats his reasons of not fighting those risky fighters are piling up

on vacation
                  OST
                  not a cash draw
                  on retirement
                  uncle going to jail
                  his arse gonna get taxed
                  busy with family

u can add more if i miss something..

his been avoiding more risky fights to save his arse

Comment

Corrales and Castillo were risky fights taken by Floyd. Judah was a risky fight when it was agreed to before he fought Baldmoir due to floyds problems with southpaws. Hatton and JMM were above their best weight classes. DLH and Mosley were both past prime.

MAB 1 and JMM 1 were risky fights taken by Pac. Hattons style suits manny. Cotto and DLH had weight issues. Morales was past prime.

Theyve both taken risky fights but I would give a slight edge to Floyd as hes fought more world champions.

Comment

Working...
                    X