No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao-Mayweather

Looks like it may get made for March 13. Who you got winning it?

My Heart is Pac, but as a betting man I would take Mayweather.

I really hope Pac wins thou. I do think is the only one capable of beating Floyd at the moment.

Comment

Mayweather will be too slick and crafty for Pac, The only way pac wins is by scoring a KO, which i don't see happening - When was the last time a fighter got past mayweathers guard and landed something flush?

Mayweather will counter and make pac look like nothing all night long!

Comment

Floyd by late KO

Comment

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
          Floyd by late KO
          Just like he KO'd Judah, DLH & JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by Machine Gunz View Post
            Mayweather will be too slick and crafty for Pac, The only way pac wins is by scoring a KO, which i don't see happening - When was the last time a fighter got past mayweathers guard and landed something flush?

Mayweather will counter and make pac look like nothing all night long!

I don't think he will make him look like nothing all night long. I think Freddy will come up with a good game plan for Floyd. I think it will be close.

Comment

Close fight no doubt. I just think Floyd's defence will cause Manny some problems. Its been quite a while since Manny came up against a guy with good defence, let alone great defence, so that is going to be tough for him.

Still, definately a close fight. Its maybe 65/35 Mayweather IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
                [/B]

I don't think he will make him look like nothing all night long. I think Freddy will come up with a good game plan for Floyd. I think it will be close.
                Yeah, that individual is a fool. Noone makes Manny look like nothing in the ring. That isn't possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                  Yeah, that individual is a fool. Noone makes Manny look like nothing in the ring. That isn't possible.
                  Mayweather isn't just a no-one, Mayweather will destroy Pacman, pac won't land anything close to what he landed on hatton and cotto.. so when pacman can't land any of his power punches what will his plan-b be? outbox mayweather? i don't see that happening.

mayweather is just too intelligent, quick, slick and crafty.

What other scenario do u have?

floyd UD

Comment

Originally posted by Machine Gunz View Post
                    Mayweather isn't just a no-one, Mayweather will destroy Pacman, pac won't land anything close to what he landed on hatton and cotto.. so when pacman can't land any of his power punches what will his plan-b be? outbox mayweather? i don't see that happening.

mayweather is just too intelligent, quick, slick and crafty.

What other scenario do u have?

floyd UD
                    I agree, Hatton and Cotto are a lot easier to hit
                    Their defence is questionable.

Comment

Working...
                    X