Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since most Margarito fans think MARG will DESTROY COTTO.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
    IF Cotto beats........and make MARGARITO quit LEGALLY...............a trilogy shouldnt take place???.........................cause the better man would have been established..................
    If Margarito simply loses, a trilogy works. If he quits, at this point he doesn't have enough credibility to come back from it. He'd be finished.

Comment

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
      Hey some people think Martinez Vs Cotto would be a good fight. What do you think, be honest, not all PR nationalist!!IMO Martinez would brutally **** up Cotto!!You want to see that??
      Damn did Cotto have sex with your sister....today alone, you have Cotto brutaaly beat by like 4-5 opponents...lmao

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
        Damn did Cotto have sex with your sister....today alone, you have Cotto brutaaly beat by like 4-5 opponents...lmao
        Hey your wife said to tell you hello from our motel room. I will send her nice and wet for you to enjoy when she gets home manana!!

Comment

Honestly, I dont think that Margarito has anything left....

I am not too confident in the Cotto rematch,but I am riding the Margarito bandwagon until the wheels fall off....

I was thinking that it was 65/35 in favor of Margarito winning....

But after the Pac fight I see this as a 50/50 fight....

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
            I don't know who in their right mind thing Margarito is gonna win...

Watch hoiw everyone is saying that itsgonna b the same outcome cuz of Margaritos preassure and blah blah blah...

I want to see what the hell is gonna happen on here after Cotto wins, lets see where everybody's boxing expertise is really gonna go....

Or what excuses will rise, that Margarito just took a beating from Pac and bla bla bla....
            People that have seen Cotto meltdown late because he can't keep up in a marathon.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
              Bro, it's part of their surival mechanism. They don't care for reality... just whatever makes them feel like coming from a cess pool country, is OK.

"Yes, my life sucks, my family is hungry and my father fcks my sister...but WE have TONY MARGARIIIIIIITOOOOOO!!!!" < Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Puerto Kneecan View Post
                Honestly, I dont think that Margarito has anything left....

I am not too confident in the Cotto rematch,but I am riding the Margarito bandwagon until the wheels fall off....

I was thinking that it was 65/35 in favor of Margarito winning....

But after the Pac fight I see this as a 50/50 fight....
                it will fall off.....................................soon ....................MARG is a cheat

Comment

Working...
                X