Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] "Andre Ward is too much for me" - Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gennady golovkin would good boy ward and that's all you need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
      he prolly meant too much for me, as in the bickering back and forth. he's not gonna get into that is what i got from it.
      You did NOT get that from this video. lol It felt nothing like that. He most likely mean his skills advantage, combined with his weight(which is understandable) but this dude aint want to fight Lara and wont fight Ward.

Comment

my respect for ggg just went through the roof.........he's admitting that andre ward is too much for him, believe it or not that takes some balls to admit that. he knows what he is and what he can do as a fighter and beating ward ain't one of them. props to ggg. his fans on the other hand are still delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
          Language barrier

What he's really saying is

"I'm focused on Geale right now. Thinking about Andre Ward is too much right now. I have to focus on the opponent in front of me"
          He wasnt saying that mess. He didnt want to fight Lara he surely isnt going to want to fight Ward. He said what he said and it is what it is.

Comment

I'm no GGG fan, but that guy isn't afraid of anyone.

This is what happens when people try to speak a new language, it's hard to say what they mean.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              This is a thread about GGG, not me. But if you'd like to discuss Bradley then pull up that old thread and I'm more than happy to continue that discussion. But we both know you won't. It is what it is.
              Stop posting in my thread please. I have no respect for hypocrites.

Comment

I love that a guy that sounds like Borat can kick most ppls ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  His English is terrible, I can guarantee you that he doesn't know what that meant as far as we took it.

GGG and 99% of boxers aren't scared to fight anyone, and don't think anyone is better than them. If you don't have that attitude, then you shouldn't be fighting.
                  He was scared of Lara too. He wanted to cherrypick Martinez old azz.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Stop posting in my thread please. I have no respect for hypocrites.
                    Stop being so hurt, Dirk. It's a public forum. Putting me on ignore then taking me off to respond? You're such a girl I bet you do it again fearing my reply

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      I posted a video.
                      With no hidden agenda?

Comment

Working...
                      X