Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corrie Sanders (RIP) took away a huge chunk of Lennox's what could have been Resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This pug guy is a loser who have a obsession with discrediting Lennox Lewis. He goes on both this site and others to spam. He had a mental break down when Amir Khan got knocked out and started threatening people lol.
    Lewis got the superior resume, the better inside fighting skills and is generally regarded as the better heavyweight compare to Wladimir. Deal with it. (Also deal with the fact your heroes Chavez Jr and Amir Khan both got destroyed)

P.S - Didn't this pug guy unleash some sort of jump rope video on either this site or another one? I often visit this site to read the news articles and I vividly remember one time there was this fat looking nerd with man ******* jumping rope and his name was Pug something.

Comment

Originally posted by Jel View Post
      This pug guy is a loser who have a obsession with discrediting Lennox Lewis. He goes on both this site and others to spam. He had a mental break down when Amir Khan got knocked out and started threatening people lol.
      Lewis got the superior resume, the better inside fighting skills and is generally regarded as the better heavyweight compare to Wladimir. Deal with it. (Also deal with the fact your heroes Chavez Jr and Amir Khan both got destroyed)

P.S - Didn't this pug guy unleash some sort of jump rope video on either this site or another one? I often visit this site to read the news articles and I vividly remember one time there was this fat looking nerd with man ******* jumping rope and his name was Pug something.
      sounds too similar to be the wrong dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Jel View Post

yeah, he's a ******ed troll who would probably swoon and come over all fanboyish and beg to deepthroat lennox's dong if he actually saw the champ in real life. Then we'd be treated to a new troll account where he talks about how lennox Lewis is the greatest champ of all time and would whoop ali, foreman and Louis all in one night.

Comment

i am not alone in my loathing of pugly. I am glad that you guys recognize what a soft, fake ass poseur he is. you should see the clown jump rope.

what a laugh.
          Last edited by T.Horton; 11-16-2012, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Comment

i guess he couldn't stand the clowning so he removed the video of him skipping.

here he is on the speed bag.

my seven year old daughter has better rhythm and she has to stand on phone books in order to reach the bag.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=567714

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                i guess he couldn't stand the clowning so he removed the video of him skipping.

here he is on the speed bag.

my seven year old daughter has better rhythm and she has to stand on phone books in order to reach the bag.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=567714
                What the **** is this? Is this a joke? This is the guy who swallows Amir Khan's nuts? Jesus Christ.

Comment

Back to the topic at hand.

Any version of Wlad will have a very hard time vs Lewis. This is not saying Lennox will always be ranked higher or that he is immensely greater, it's just a horrific styles match up.

Wlad clinches and holds to relieve in coming pressure. Lennox clinches and holds also, but in the clinches and holdings he also unleash a barrage of hooks,body shots, combinations,and vicious uppercuts. He tends to fight extremely dirty as well and have a decent number of Hopkins-Like tricks. In a battle of two skilled super heavys, the guy who can get on the inside and do damage should rightfully be favored if all their other attributes are the same. (In this case, Lennox holds a few other advantages as well which I will get to later on)

Wlad is probably slightly more athletic and if they met back in the early 2000's he would have definitely been more athletic and young. The issue is that Pre-Manny Wlad had so many serious weaknesses that would all result in him getting knocked out- not even by Lennox but even by someone like Ike.

Pre-Manny Wlad had horrible stamina, bad balance, and regresses into a shell the moment he is hurt. The fights with Sanders and Brewster wasn't one punch knock outs, he was hurt and he just stood there confused as he gets beaten down.

Pre-Manny AND Current Wlad also leaves himself extremely open to a big counter punch because of the way he holds his hands very low. Lennox is a very underrated counter puncher.Lennox got similar power, similar boxing skills, just as good of a jab and is twice the fighter in a Pier 6 Brawl(which he will definitely make the fight into)

In short, everything Wlad can do, Lennox can do(maybe some of the things he can't do as well as Wlad, but well enough to cancel out Wlad) but everything Lennox can do, Wlad simply can not do.

Early 2000's Wlad vs Early 2000's Lennox: Lewis by Ko.
                  Current Wlad vs Prime Version of Lennox: Lewis by KO

Early 2000's Wlad vs Young Lennox(of Ruddock years) Lewis by Ko
                  Last edited by Jel; 11-16-2012, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X