Collapse
No announcement yet.

China laughs at Planned American Stealth destroyer "It really sucks"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think in many places UK and USA are hated in equal measure tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
      I think in many places UK and USA are hated in equal measure tbh.
      Dunno man, the US flag is burnt at least double, just an inkling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uns View Post
        Flags burned...

Isreal>US>UK

Comment

• Originally posted by Uns View Post
          They burn their flag more because it bothers them more. Brits are quite cynical about flag burning.

Comment

They burn their flag more because it bothers them more. Brits are quite cynical about flag burning.

No offense, I think it also has to do with the fact that the English aren't as patriotic as Americans as a whole.

I say that because I have two English friends and they both told me how amazed they are about the patriotism of Americans and that they don't see that in England.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              No offense, I think it also has to do with the fact that the English aren't as patriotic as Americans as a whole.

I say that because I have two English friends and they both told me how amazed they are about the patriotism of Americans and that they don't see that in England.
              I'm not offended, because you're right. As with the flag thing, we're quite cynical about a lot of the patriot stuff here. We're not unpatriotic, we'll still wave the flag and hate the foreigners as we always have done. It's just a different mindset I guess.
              Although I had two American friends that told me you guys all had hoverboards over there. So don't always believe what you hear.

Comment

I'm not offended, because you're right. As with the flag thing, we're quite cynical about a lot of the patriot stuff here. We're not unpatriotic, we'll still wave the flag and hate the foreigners as we always have done. It's just a different mindset I guess.
                Although I had two American friends that told me you guys all had hoverboards over there. So don't always believe what you hear.
                I think that 'Oh mofo, u didn't just do that' mentality is flawed. There is patriotism, and there is an over reaction to a simple thing as flag burning. The aim is to get the nation and the people that, that flag represents to get angry, and it works LOL.

I knew a Mexican American who once said China will lose a war to them because he bought a cheap wrench that had 'Made in China' and it broke.

Comment

• In comes someone who says, My father fought for what that flag represents.

Comment

Yea I hear you, I can't speak for the English because I have never been there even though I would love to go but I'm just going by what my friend told me.

I think it's overdone here in the U.S to be honest. I also think it's nice to a certain extent in the way people care and love this country and why there isn't a lot of the problems here that exist in many other places in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      Yea I hear you, I can't speak for the English because I have never been there even though I would love to go but I'm just going by what my friend told me.

I think it's overdone here in the U.S to be honest. I also think it's nice to a certain extent in the way people care and love this country and why there isn't a lot of the problems here that exist in many other places in the world.
                      I think there's patriotism and nationalism. They say a patriot loves his country, a nationalist hates everyone else's.
                      Being patriotic is a good thing provided you don't overdo it.

American patriotism will keep the country strong and united regardless of tough times.

Comment

Working...
                      X