Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow, surprised Andre Ward has this many haters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Ward, seems like a nice humble person.

He has dedicated himself to his craft and I can appreciate his skill level.

Same people hating on Ward are those that hated on Hopkins to then jump on the bandwagon and ride his nuts after the Pascal fight.

Comment

I think Ward is tainted by his association with Dirrell. Also, the headbutts and being a hometown fighter.

I don't mind the guy too much though, I think he's one of the most complete fighters in the game, capable of fighting on the inside and out.

Comment

Why would someone hate him? He is very good I sill don't know who I think is better Bute or Ward. Both are fantastic 168 pounders.

Comment

I dont quite get it either,im not a huge fan of his style but hes very talented and seems like a genuine down too earth guy,its odd that he has so many haters

Comment

Some good posts here, Ward is an excellent fighter who is humble too. It just shows how some people are, Ward is cool.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              Fixed.

I actually like Ward. He's a very solid fighter. I just hate how he always gets to fight in his back yard.
              Ward fought most of his fights outside of Oakland.People are just looking for a reason to hate him.

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
                Ward fought most of his fights outside of Oakland.People are just looking for a reason to hate him.
                Why do you like ward? His dad was white.

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
                  What Ernie said...

Just cause you ain't rooting for the guy don't mean he's 'hated'.. The word 'hater' gets thrown around all the time. I don't understand why.
                  Just becuz u and couple others aren't one of the haters, doesn't mean Ward doesn't get hated on

Comment

my guess is the hype train he has behind him

Comment

I don't know Andre the person but I'm not crazy about Ward the fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X