No announcement yet.

FMJr vs SSM HBO 247 =

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMJr vs SSM HBO 247 =

The lamest 247 I've ever seen...USADA testing BS, Floyd's gala attended by 9 people (mostly his relatives), Mosley in the bowling alley..WTF?

Who wants to be entertained by Floyd's lips flapping up and down?

Seriously, HBO should change the series name to "Floyd's Lips Flapping 247"....

I'm not hating...just telling the truth...

hbo 24/7 is trying to show mosley as a nice guy and floyd as an arrognant dumba$$. so they can try to get more ppv buys.

the one time this stood out to me was when they showed may and mosley at the fight conference and floyd walked right past the fans and didnt shake a hand and had his Roid Rage security on each side of him blocking any fans from touching him or taking a pic of him.

and mosley walked right by the fans w/ both his hands open and touching hands w/ all the fans as he walked by.

Comment

Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
      The lamest 247 I've ever seen...USADA testing BS, Floyd's gala attended by 9 people (mostly his relatives), Mosley in the bowling alley..WTF?

Who wants to be entertained by Floyd's lips flapping up and down?

Seriously, HBO should change the series name to "Floyd's Lips Flapping 247"....

I'm not hating...just telling the truth...
      If you thought that May/Mosley 24/7 was the most boring one then you haven't seen very many of them.

Or would you rather see Cotto’s bare ass swimming with his 400 lbs boyfriend & Pacquiao in red skin tight spandex?

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
        If you thought that May/Mosley 24/7 was the most boring one then you haven't seen very many of them.

Or would you rather see Cotto’s bare ass swimming with his 400 lbs boyfriend & Pacquiao in red skin tight spandex?
        Haha, are you jealous that Pacquiao can do 100x more than Fraud ever could and still entertain the hell out of people in the ring? Honestly, Fraud is so lame. He's trying to live a big life that he doesn't have. That gala with his relatives and probably people he paid to show up was a joke. Fraud's in his own world because people don't like arrogant egotistic *******s like he loves to make himself out to be. Then again, if he had a crowd pleasing style, he wouldn't have to be that way. SUCKS to be him!

Comment

This was one of the best produced 24/7 episodes ever.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post

I bet your Mama will choose Cotto's 247 over Floyd's..

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
              Haha, are you jealous that Pacquiao can do 100x more than Fraud ever could and still entertain the hell out of people in the ring? Honestly, Fraud is so lame. He's trying to live a big life that he doesn't have. That gala with his relatives and probably people he paid to show up was a joke. Fraud's in his own world because people don't like arrogant egotistic *******s like he loves to make himself out to be. Then again, if he had a crowd pleasing style, he wouldn't have to be that way. SUCKS to be him!
              Sorry, not trying to hate on your idol, just considering the entertainment factor. When I see at 24/7 about boxing, that what i'd like for it to be about.

Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
              I bet your Mama will choose Cotto's 247 over Floyd's..
              Clearly, you are too intelligent. I'm out of my league here.

Comment

I thought it was funny as hell

Comment

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
                  This was one of the best produced 24/7 episodes ever.
                  Yep, great episode.

Comment

Floyd was hilarious.

Shane is a desperate fan.

Shane must have woke up in the hot tub time machine.

Man, I don't even know who the **** you are, Shane?

Man, fool wearing green like a leprechaun. He shouldn't be wearing green. He aint money Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X