Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN: Bob Arum... Re: Margarito or Cotto 'Rematch'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only way I see this not happening if Roach jumps in and tells Pac it's a complete waste of time. For sure these "rematches" would gain more criticism than Mosley who he hasn't fought yet.

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
      The only way I see this not happening if Roach jumps in and tells Pac it's a complete waste of time. For sure these "rematches" would gain more criticism than Mosley who he hasn't fought yet.
      Roach wants Marquez next, so hopefully he'll be vocal about that when they have their meeting and in the future regarding ridiculous and pointless rematches. Doubt it will have any effect since the Mosley fight seems like it's the course Bob is taking regardless.

Arum is a greedy ****

Comment

Don't worry....these fights are sponsored by the plastic surgeons of America.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          I have no problem with a second fight. It's not a good fight for Cotto though. Margarito (If he isn't shot after his latest beatdown) is not a good match-up and I see Margo winning 9 out of 10 times.
          i think with manny stewad in his corner he may have a total different gameplan from the 1st fight. he was knackered from all the moving in first 6 rounds. we'll see

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            How about the title being

ATTN: Pacquiao do not go through with this bullshit.

Seriously if this goes through Pac is the one to blame more than everybody.

It will be straight up garbage.
            people are using arum as a cover up.

to be honest if manny agrees to this crap it's on MANNY......

i would blame manny over arum because manny is the guy who gives the ACTUAL go ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
              people are using arum as a cover up.

to be honest if manny agrees to this crap it's on MANNY......

i would blame manny over arum because manny is the guy who gives the ACTUAL go ahead.
              yeah, its all pacs team.

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                yeah, its all pacs team.
                & pac himself......

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  How about the title being

ATTN: Pacquiao do not go through with this bullshit.

Seriously if this goes through Pac is the one to blame more than everybody.

It will be straight up garbage.
                  This 100%.

Bob Arum even said it himself, it is Pacquiao that makes the decision on who to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                    cotto-marg 2 is a big fight for mexicans n puerto ricans.
                    Yeah, as much as i don't like all this "in house" fighting from greedy Arum, i very much want to see this as well.

But putting either Margo or Cotto in front of Pac i don't see the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                      I find this tough to believe. How will he sell this fight?
                      Margarito - He got a punch under Margarito's eye and then they'll claim it was a headbutt and he deserves a rematch.

Cotto - A new rejuvenated Cotto, they'll say stuff like "His new trainer sucked", or "he's a new Miguel Cotto a much more fierce and dominate Miguel Cotto"

The retards will eat it up like crazy.

Comment

Working...
                      X