No announcement yet.

News on Foyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    if that's the case and floyd is turning this fight down because of 14-days then fuuck mayweather.
    hahahahahaa

I didnt see you saying **** Pacquiao when he turned down 14 days in January.

lolololol

Comment

Pacquiao and his clan are a damn plague...so the is the so called agreement to "everything"....lol, what a bunch of idiots. I knew Arum was up to no good that old son of a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
        Pacquiao and his clan are a damn plague...so the is the so called agreement to "everything"....lol, what a bunch of idiots. I knew Arum was up to no good that old son of a *****.
        You are angry cuz Arum fired FLoyd Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Did Natas say that? Or are you just generalizing?
          Doubting me again?

Last time it was defending Jack of being racist, saying he's not racist. Then he goes makes a thread saying there's nothing wrong about being racist.

Don't doubt what I say Jro...I don't put words in people's mouth. I never been that type.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            And he also said that using those peds/steroids in that time frame is useless since you will not benefit the effect of the steroids/peds...

But Victor Conte have no Idea what Pac may be on.Pac may be on something new cooked up by some witch doctor in the Philippines.Who knows how it effects the body and what time frame you need to take it to be effective.

And victor also recommended the Test be taking at random without a cutoff date.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              actually you can quote me back then saying multiple times blaming pac, floyd, bob arum and richard schaefer.
              IMDAZED called you out on the same thing not too long ago, same subject, similar post. Let's not bring up past posts now to save face.

I have said many nice things about Pacquiao but that doesn't mean a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                You've got to be kidding. Ahh, it doesn't matter. You were saying **** Mayweather when he wouldn't take 24 days.
                Lol speaking of IMDAZED calling Nats out one the same subject. There it is again. I'm glad i'm not the only who notices these contradictions.

Comment

Working...
                X