No announcement yet.

ATTN: Pacfans/Tards If Floyd lost to Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
    If Floyd were to fight Manny and Manny was on something do you hate Floyd so much that you would want Manny to beat him by cheating ?

I know you hate the guy
    & although I believe Manny is hiding something I have no solid evidence so hypothetically etc. etc.

None of us no for sure
    Hey I just can't wait to see what the other Pac fans have to say.

I can't believe this thread didn't get ransacked yet smh

This is what we need to know !!!

What up Jrosales I see you were the first one to enter lol

I disagree with you a lot but I see your keeping cool just waiting for the responses....lol
    But Hopkins is the **** after his racial comments and throwing down the Pr Flag

Anyway not here to argue.....yet lol

Will all the real *******s please stand up

Avoiding this thread like the plague I see....even more interesting Mr Rosales i think you'd agree
    I am more of a fan of the sport then any particular fight.

Pac is more favorite active fighter but he is not my favorite fighter of all time.

And, contrary to popular belief I don't hate Floyd. I don't have anything against the guy. Matter of fact I had a War Mayweather sig last week.

Of course I don't want no fighter winning/loosing in an unfair advantage. Including Floyd and Pac.

However, if you want to replace Floyd with Oscar, then.........

Comment

But Hopkins is the **** after his racial comments and throwing down the Pr Flag
      but Im white and found it pretty funny to be honest, I mean only a girl would be offended by that.

He didnt accuse the guy of being a cheat, the flag thing? They do that kind of thing in **** like wrestling all the time dude. You think thats disrespectful??

Comment

Working...
      X