Anyone else feel sorry for prescott?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else feel sorry for prescott?

I mean the guys in charge of him suck

I mean amir khan is fighting for a world title tonight, and even though prescott knocked him out in the first round hes still fighting bums for penuts.

Also his trainer sucks, prescott can only throw wild hooks which any boxer should be able to see a mile away

AND his matchmaker sucks, why would you put a guy with poor boxing skills but with power in with a live underdog whos been around for a while, who has proved in previous fights to have good chin, and with a really arkward and slick boxing style? Prescott was never going to beat him!

Khan will not step any where near Prescott again, he will stay far away at any opportunity from Prescott. It's only a matter of time till Khan gets exposed again im afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
      Khan will not step any where near Prescott again, he will stay far away at any opportunity from Prescott. It's only a matter of time till Khan gets exposed again im afraid.
      If Khan beats Kotelnik he would have defeated a much better boxer than Prescott.

Comment

I'm afraid it's just been proven that Prescott isn't world class, and that's why he hasn't got a world title shot. He showed last night he hasn't got the skills to beat a decent boxer.

When Khan wins tonight maybe people will realise he is the better boxer by far (despite having an egg for a chin) and hence that's why he gets bigger fights (as well as Wank Warren blowing pole to get matchups).

Yeah Prescott knocked him out, but that doesn't make him the better fighter.

Comment

His management didn't suck when he was undefeated.. but suddenly after this loss everything around him is wrong..

I didn't see the fight but will make my comments after watching myself and see why one judge give him a good advantage of 97-92 while in the other two 96-93, 95-94 to Vazquez

I believe that khan's team is more progressive and better promotion skills

Comment

Working...
          X