No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Trainer: David Haye Needs To Earn His Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko Trainer: David Haye Needs To Earn His Shot

Johnathon Banks, heavyweight contender and trainer for unified champion Wladimir Klitschko, says two-division king David Haye (26-2, 24KOs) needs to earn his title shot like everyone else in the division. Haye fought and lost to Wladimir in 2011. He retired afterwards, but came back last year and knocked out Dereck Chisora. He once again appeared to be on the verge of retirement, and then signed a deal with promoter Eddie Hearn for at least four more fights.

[Click Here To Read More]

Haye giving Chisora a KO and beating Charr would be much more impressive than some of Klits past mandatories

Comment

He was pretty much inactive for the last 2 years. He already was given a chance at Klitschko. So he is not looking for the second chance..

He definitely need to do more to earn it.

Comment

Klitsckos mandatories >>>>> charr. and vitali beat chisora and charr so that doesnt make haye better if he does the same.
        haye is too small

Comment

I completely agree with Banks. Haye's mouth earned him the shot at Wlad and he turned Vitali down twice.

Time for Haye to earn his shot. Fighting Charr followed by a top contender seems a good route.

Comment

Haye earned his shot to fight Vitali after he KOd Chisora just like K2 promotions asked him to do... vitali is scared to death of Haye, no matter what Haye does Vitali will chicken out again because he had so much trouble with chisora while Haye stopped him in 5 rounds.. vitali is a b*tch, everyone knows the truth no matter how many excuses klitschko fans come up with

Comment

yeah he need to earn it and work hard for it like Pianeta...

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
                Haye earned his shot to fight Vitali after he KOd Chisora just like K2 promotions asked him to do... vitali is scared to death of Haye, no matter what Haye does Vitali will chicken out again because he had so much trouble with chisora while Haye stopped him in 5 rounds.. vitali is a b*tch, everyone knows the truth no matter how many excuses klitschko fans come up with
                If Vitali feels like not fighting Haye that's perfectly fine. Beating Haye doesn't do much for him anyway.

Haye certainly didn't do enough to get a second chance and being this inactive in the meantime.

Talk 'I Koed Chisorra , Vitali didn't, he should fight me' became boring, desperate and delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
                  yeah he need to earn it and work hard for it like Pianeta...
                  He was given the chance before Pianetta. He lost, deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post

Talk 'I Koed Chisorra , Vitali didn't, he should fight me' became boring, desperate and delusional.
                    Still, its one of the few COMPETITIVE fights out there in the HW division. Vitali, as champion, should be looking to add Haye to his [weak] resume.

Comment

Working...
                    X