No announcement yet.

Aggressive fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
    Terry Norris was one of my favorites. What ever happened to him? I had forgotten all about him.
    to add to all of the above. The one guy who could not do without unbridled agression and would have been totally hopeless without it,... Rocky Graziano,... a very obvious one. Other fighters that couldn't do without it.----- Ad Wolgast, Battling Nelson, Hank Armstrong, Jeff Fenech, Benny Lynch, Ron Richards, Fred Hennebury, Eddie McGoorty, Jeff Smith, Al McCoy Gene Fullmer, Tony DeMarco, Yvonne Durelle and Jeff Harding and Sonny Liston. Also Vic Patrick and Beau Jack.
    Last edited by McGoorty; 07-28-2011, 11:00 AM. Reason: Vic Patrick and Beau Jack

Comment

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
      to add to all of the above. The one guy who could not do without unbridled agression and would have been totally hopeless without it,... Rocky Graziano,... a very obvious one. Other fighters that couldn't do without it.----- Ad Wolgast, Battling Nelson, Hank Armstrong, Jeff Fenech, Benny Lynch, Ron Richards, Fred Hennebury, Eddie McGoorty, Jeff Smith, Al McCoy Gene Fullmer, Tony DeMarco, Yvonne Durelle and Jeff Harding and Sonny Liston. Also Vic Patrick and Beau Jack.
      Smoking Joe?

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
        Terry Norris was one of my favorites. What ever happened to him? I had forgotten all about him.
        Terry Norris fought too long, took too many punches and now suffers from Dementia pugilistica, a sad, albeit somewhat typical ending to an amazing career. The Norris who beat Leonard, Curry, and Taylor, whew, that guy was an offensive BEAST!

Comment

as far as offense as their best defence i think hearns and srr......

but just prue agression guys like duran tyson and armstong come to mind....

but im sure im missing allot.

Comment

Jose Napoles

Comment

Jake Lamotta, Mike Tyson, Arturo Gatti.

Comment

Working...
              X