Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adonis Stevenson vs. Sergey Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Kovalev would win, but Stevenson does have a puncher's chance. But only that. A puncher's chance.

Comment

Dam you know its one-sided when nivek hasn't voted for the underdog.

Comment

I still think Kovalev stops Stevenson.

Comment

kovalev would pwn stevenson easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Kovalev wont be able to hide and continu his 2 years trash talk BLUFFS for long
            "We will find a way for it to happen, said promoter Yvon Michel. We are trying to control the mandatory challenger so that Kovalev have no other choice but to choose to fight for the unification. We really try to put all the pressure we can. "

Source: RDS.CA

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
              Stevenson is a one handed fighter. All kovalev has to do is avoid the left hand,while landing his own bombs. I honestly think that kovalev would handle him far easier than he handled pascal.
              Kovalev wont be able to hide and continu his 2 years trash talk BLUFFS for long
              If there is one who could testify to what would be a battle between two champions, it's Blake Caparello who currently serves as a training partner in Stevenson, but has also already faced Kovalev. He had also knocked him down before admitting his defeat by technical K.-O.

"It would be a hell of a fight! Everyone wants to see it, even me. I can not tell you who would win. Both boxers hits excessively hard and they are very fast. We do not give credit to Adonis much often, which is very difficult to hit.

"Adonis tends excellent traps for his opponents, he is very intelligent in the ring. As for Kovalev, his reach is quite longer than we might think, it's surprising. So it's hard for me to say who would win. It could be paid on the first punch, who knows? But there is one thing I notice, both have the attitude and act with the confidence of a champion in the ring.

Source: 985SPORTS.CA

Comment

krusher dismantles and destroys stevenson with ease.

Comment

Comment

Thank you for making the votes public, now I can see who are the same race biased ****s I happen to come across in every poll

Comment

Adonis Stevenson really is a piece of ****, hopefully Beterbiev can capture his slippery ass and teach him a lesson.

Comment

Working...
                      X