No announcement yet.

Got arrested last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    It is ridiculous...The police were 2 houses down at a neighbors house arresting him. I drive down the street with my daughter and youngest son in the car, pull in my driveway and as i get out he pulls behind me saying stay in the car,but i am already out. Ask why are you in my drive way and pulling me over. He says say one more thing and i am cuffing you, i tell my kids to go into the house and he starts attempting to cuff me,i say let my kids go into the house then he says i dont care about them kids. So i go off on him and end up getting charged with..
    Disorderly conduct
    Inciting a riot
    no insurance(which i have in the car but was never asked for)
    reckless driving

why is it ok for the police to do whatever they please and nothing is done,the cuffs were so tight on my have my wrist are still swollen

sorry your kids had to see that bull****

there's good cops and bad ones unfortunately you ran into the rotten one that gives the rest a bad name and the worst part (besides you getting locked up) is that your kids saw it so in their little heads they're seeing police as the enemy when they should see them as the good guys

now this is when you step in and speak to your kids as a father not an angry man and tell them, there's good and bad in the world not to think every person with a badge is bad

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      sorry your kids had to see that bull****

there's good cops and bad ones unfortunately you ran into the rotten one that gives the rest a bad name and the worst part (besides you getting locked up) is that your kids saw it so in their little heads they're seeing police as the enemy when they should see them as the good guys

now this is when you step in and speak to your kids as a father not an angry man and tell them, there's good and bad in the world not to think every person with a badge is bad
      With the police state the way it is and is growing don't ever tell your kids to trust the police. Look on youtube and add copblock on Facebook. They're doing no knock raids on elderly for drugs and killing them. Shooting kids, animals, and unarmed people all the time. The main things you teach your kids is to say I don't answer questions, ask am I being detained, and never consent to any search. Never ever trust the police. Even if they have you on something never admit to it and take everything to court. That special deal they try and pawn off on you is usually not as good as what you'll receive taking things to court. It cost the system money to go to trial. The police are worried about generating revenue and not to protect and serve like they should. I mean seriously how the hell is giving me a ticket for tint protecting me?

Comment

The cop just let a couple kids stay alone in a house?

Comment

That's ****ed up.

http://youtu.be/h2YgZX9Thm0

Comment

Transfer a trillion points and I'll be your e-laywer

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              was the officer white?
              Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              No he was black
              Oh no now you can't accuse the police of racism .

Comment

And yeah that cop was a scumbag.

I'm kind of proud of British police, 99% of them are fair and decent people

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  And yeah that cop was a scumbag.

I'm kind of proud of British police, 99% of them are fair and decent people
                  They're not perfect but most of them are very professional. I could never imagine a UK copper saying something like "STFU or I'll cuff you" or "I don't care about them kids". Disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    Oh no now you can't accuse the police of racism .
                    Unless Larry is a cracker-ass cracker of course

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X