Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Decision on Trinidad VS De LA Hoya was just as bad as Pacquiao VS Bradely..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Decision on Trinidad VS De LA Hoya was just as bad as Pacquiao VS Bradely..

Fox Deportes just aired Trinidad VS De La Hoya and I watched the whole fight. I was never a big fan of De La Hoya but he put it on Trinidad. I gave Trinidad rounds 10-12 and that was just because De La Hoya ran like a girl but from rounds 1-8 De La Hoya made Trinidad look silly... I mean that was such a robbery just like Bradely's decision over Pacquiao..

I agree but I wish DLH would have ended that fight a lot better then the way he did.

Comment

didn't oscar tweet something about getting trinidad flashbacks after watching the pac vs bradley fight? lol

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
        Fox Deportes just aired Trinidad VS De La Hoya and I watched the whole fight. I was never a big fan of De La Hoya but he put it on Trinidad. I gave Trinidad rounds 10-12 and that was just because De La Hoya ran like a girl but from rounds 1-8 De La Hoya made Trinidad look silly... I mean that was such a robbery just like Bradely's decision over Pacquiao..
        Not the motive, but I agree 100%..

Comment

in boxing you could lose the first 11 rounds then lose the first 2 minutes and 50 seconds of the 12th round but if you do an ineffective flurry the last 10 seconds the judges will give you the entire fight.

Comment

Trinidad won 4,9,10,11 and 12 without question. 7-5 at worst. no robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
              Trinidad won 4,9,10,11 and 12 without question. 7-5 at worst. no robbery.
              Trinidad lost the 1st 8 rounds no question. I also think he lost the 9th.

Comment

Trinidad lost the first 8 rounds? Whatever makes you feel better, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Trinidad lost the first 8 rounds? Whatever makes you feel better, I guess.
                  Don't tell me you had Tito winning...

Comment

Last time I checked Pacquiao didnt spend the last 3 rounds running like a b!tch not similar fights at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X