No announcement yet.

Don't be suprised if Alexander gets KO'd this weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't be suprised if Alexander gets KO'd this weekend

I remember Mathysse dropping him and Bradley buzzing him. I'm pretty sure Bailey is going to touch him during the exchanges. I'd give Bailey a 50% chance of earning the KO.

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    I remember Mathysse dropping him and Bradley buzzing him. I'm pretty sure Bailey is going to touch him during the exchanges. I'd give Bailey a 50% chance of earning the KO.
    You probably thought the same thing about Maidona.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      Though Bailey may be nothing more than an overhand right, if he touches you its enough and Alexander has not shown himself to be unhittable so I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Comment

I'd be somewhat surprised. I can't get myself excited about this fight. I'm not sure how many people are taking it seriously or its main event for that matter. But hey, I'll still watch after I complain.

Comment

i think he's definitely gonna get touched in this fight, IDK about getting KOed but I think he will get rocked at some point. He's been timed by right hands in plenty of fights and Bailey has gotten to almost every fighter he's fought at some point. Southpaw vs straight right hand, sometimes I love fights like that when there is true power involved. Devon knows it will be coming, but when? and can he avoid it all night.

Bailey's output is pretty bad these days and it sounds he was injured or partying so it doesn't make it likely, but it's still interesting to watch those types of fights play out.

I know he was holding a bit in his last fight but I think Devon has been showing more willingness to stand and fight than he gets credit for and I think he's still trying to prove his heart, so I think he will be able to survive whatever happens to him. maybe should try to stay active and keep bailey occupied with defense to not allow him to set anything up
          Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 10-17-2012, 09:54 PM.

Comment

nah , fighters like alexander does'nt get koed ..they quit before it happens but you never know with bailey , he might get em before he quits

having said that , i expect him to outbox bailey

Comment

Bailey is getting beaten up in this fight.

Comment

I would be surprised if Bailey actually threw a punch

Comment

will al haymon change this to a 10 round title fight? or perhaps even 8? lets go al!

Comment

Didn't you see how he fought Maidana? Clinching all night. Bailey doesn't have a prayer.

Comment

Working...
                    X