Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Jr: "Anyone see the Lady Gaga special on HBO last night?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya know, threads like these makes me wish Pac and Floyd are really cool friends and all these years they're both just trolling the shit out of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
      ya know, threads like these makes me wish Pac and Floyd are really cool friends and all these years they're both just trolling the shit out of us.

Oh you didnt know......Pacquiao plays basketball with Floyd and Shane on the weekends....

Comment

Tards dont be Butthurt cause Lady Ga Ga put on a better performance than Pac

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
          haha, this guy admitted he watched lady gaga over the fight. She was most exceptional, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
            haha, this guy admitted he watched lady gaga over the fight. She was most exceptional, eh?
            dudes so stupid he doesnt even know hes embarassing himself. surprises me theres people like them

Comment

Another ***** who rather watch lady gaga then Boxing..

I guess all *****s are gay butt pirates..

Comment

So Floyd aka "Lady Gago" actually watched Lady Gaga. Well, at least his enjoying his vacation.

Comment

So the *****s on this thread actually watched Lady Gaga over a boxing fight?? (boring or non-boring is irrelevant)

WOW!!!

Comment

^^^ Damn someone here is a closet Gaga fanatic.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      Why is this in nsb
                      BEcause they can't get enough of this guy. No one cares about what Floyd has to say about a silly Lady gaga concert. I mean, for real.

Comment

Working...
                      X