No announcement yet.

I feel vindicated for calling BULL**** on Berto's Haiti excuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel vindicated for calling BULL**** on Berto's Haiti excuse

I always knew he was just a fraud coward who knew Shane Mosley, even at an old 38 would kick the **** out of him.

HBO knew it, Haymon knew it and Berto knew it.

They ducked Mosley and tried to use the Haiti earthquake as an excuse.

Berto's is a horrible actor, and the only family members that were mentioned by name were both alive and ok.

Berto always looks like he's trying to act "sad" but it always fails. The "8" members that they always talk about dying sound like distant relatives that he's never even met.

What a bull**** story. And shame on him for continually lying about it.

One more reason to hate this fraud coward.

Margarito fought the day his brother was murdered.

He is a real man.

I really don't wanna act insensitive to Berto's ****, I but I didn't really understand it either.

He lost some extended family, that definitely sucks and I feel for him, but I bet he met those people less then a handful of times.

I do applaud him for the aid he provided, but I think it had way more to do with the opponent.

If he had Quintana lined up, he wasn't pulling out of the fight.

Comment

Blah, blah, blah. We know, he made it all up. The trip to Haiti and everything. Even his heritage. All fabricated nonsense to get out of the Mosely fight.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
        I really don't wanna act insensitive to Berto's ****, I but I didn't really understand it either.

He lost some extended family, that definitely sucks and I feel for him, but I bet he met those people less then a handful of times.

I do applaud him for the aid he provided, but I think it had way more to do with the opponent.

/thread...........

Comment

You don`t know how much contact Berto had with the family he lost.

Comment

In a place as small as Haiti, I'm pretty sure you'd be acquainted with your cousin and so on. I'm sure in the end his closer family were fine, but there no way he could have known that when it happened.

Comment

Buster Douglas fought a week after his mother died. Devon Alexander fought a few days after his father passed away.

Comment

God damn you're stupid man....

You really stay some stupid ass **** sometimes. Do you really believe this ****, or are you trolling. I myself think you're really just that stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                  In a place as small as Haiti, I'm pretty sure you'd be acquainted with your cousin and so on. I'm sure in the end his closer family were fine, but there no way he could have known that when it happened.
                  Andre Bero grew up and lived in the States all his life son.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    Buster Douglas fought a week after his mother died. Devon Alexander fought a few days after his father passed away.
                    Ok... First off dumbass.. Everyones differnt.

Secondly.. Did they lose 8 family members, and there home country was in shambles?

Comment

Working...
                    X