Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Direll did the "smart" thing, but that was a b!tch move in my book.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kid was KTFO and didn't know where the hell he was. Tell me how he was going to continue?

Just imagine if it comes back that he has a concussion or even bleeding on the brain like the Doctor was concerned about. Then what?

He just wasn't down...he was in lala land.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
      He did it because of the points in the tournament. It's pretty clear, he checked his nose fr blood before "getting ktfo" lol. A bich move in all honesty, the sport isn't about that.
      I thought that was strange too.

He actually slightly glanced at AA or somewhere at ringside, checked his nose, then went down.

I really don't know what to think.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
        Kid was KTFO and didn't know where the hell he was. Tell me how he was going to continue?

Just imagine if it comes back that he has a concussion or even bleeding on the brain like the Doctor was concerned about. Then what?

He just wasn't down...he was in lala land.
        bull****, i find hard to believe he has brain damage from clearly taking a blow on the chin. He took harder shots during the fight and wasnt even wobbeled and im supposed to belive the blow AA land while he was down was a ko punch?

He took the easy way out even though he was already kickin AAs ass.

Comment

Some guys never come back from a knockout like that and you guys think this is a ****ing joke? Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalion View Post
            bull****, i find hard to believe he has brain damage from clearly taking a blow on the chin. He took harder shots during the fight and wasnt even wobbeled and im supposed to belive the blow AA land while he was down was a ko punch?

He took the easy way out even though he was already kickin AAs ass.
            You don't know ****. It's way different to get hit when rolling with a punch, then when you're a stationary target. It's the punches you don't see that do the damage.

Comment

Working...
            X