No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Fans.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather Fans.....

if the Pac/Floyd fight comes off after all the media bs, will you bet the house on Floyd? Even after watching Pac move through some top fighters in dominating fashion? Would you bet all your e-money on your boy......I'm not so sure anymore. I still think Floyds skills wins the fight, but wouldn't be too positive til the bell of the 12th round rang!

manny is a great fighter..but imo opinion floyd dominates him and makes him look bad..manny will have his monents 4 sho..but im willing to bet my house,car,and life savings on floyd..its not to down manny hes great..but flyd is just that great..he's really under appreciated

Comment

I will put some money on Floyd if the fight happens but as i dosen't have much it wont be that much.

Comment

anyone who knows anything about the sweet science can see mannys style in tailor made for floyd..a high work rate is a counter punchers paradise

Comment

im all in on this one,i bet E POINTS on here and bet real money with all my mates because they worship manny,the funny thing is i got most of them into boxing in the last 5 years and told them to keep a eye on manny,cotto,margo,floyd and a few others from the other side of the pond and now they keep doing my head in about manny,i cant wait for this fight

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
            manny is a great fighter..but imo opinion floyd dominates him and makes him look bad..manny will have his monents 4 sho..but im willing to bet my house,car,and life savings on floyd..its not to down manny hes great..but flyd is just that great..he's really under appreciated

I wouldnt do that .. I think some Hatton fans did that.. and they stop posting cause they lost their House, computer and internet.

Comment

The safe bet would be on Mayweather for sure, I havent seen anything in Pacqauio's game to make me even think about bet anything on him over Mayweather to be honest.

Comment

Before the Cotto fight I would've bet my first born, but not now. I'm betting conservative! Manny is a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                  I wouldnt do that .. I think some Hatton fans did that.. and they stop posting cause they lost their House, computer and internet.
                  Haha some dudes stopped posting completely after Hatton got stopped.

Comment

anyone who knows anything about the sweet science can see mannys style in tailor made for floyd..a high work rate is a counter punchers paradise
                    I don't quite agree with U here Larry!!A high workrate could be very rough for a counter puncher that likes to slow down the fight!!But i will say if floyd can slow down the fight,he'll do fine,but if Pacman forces him to to fight faster than he wants,it's all bad for ya boy!!

Comment

Working...
                    X