Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 hires ass whoopin on Rick Ross' Goon... Video of him laid out in the Street!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    There isn't such thing as the "piru bloods". and his brother certainly wasn't the leader of ****. His brother was a high ranked member of the Cedar block Piru's, but subsets of gangs are lead by OG's that put in serious time, not a kid in his late twenties.
    i didn't mean to put leader, but he is high ranks as you say. And when i say Piru bloods, i mean all the bloods in the area. He is high up their with the OG's.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
      Name any big time rapper who can go back to the hood.

Any rapper out there who can still go to the hood without security is a mediocre ass rapper.

None of the industry top dogs in the game right now can go to the hood without bodyguards.

Jay-Z
      T.I.
      Lil Wayne
      50 Cent
      Kanye West
      etc.

The sooner you fuсkers realize that there are people in this world called haters that are willing to do stupid **** to someone just because they're famous, you'll understand why a lot of these celebrities from the hood can't go back to the hood.
      Wow Jack, i'm very impressed.

Comment

dont most rappers rap specifically to get out of the hood

Comment

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
          game is a blood.
          But if he isn't, he is affiliated with them because his brother is the leader of piru bloods. He had his beef, but it was over real things like when Rass Kass tried to diss on his son, or when Joe Budden dissed him on the same track. He was mainly getting the West Coast on the map.
          game aint no blood stop it! He's fooled you! ever since he entered the rap game, that's the image he's given himself and his claim to bring west coast back was weak. He's nothing like the old west coast we used to have, those guys were pioneers, game is just trying to use them for fame. **** game's tattoo's aren't even real! how meany did he have to change to make himself seem hard? how many did he get AFTER he hit mainstream? Game is nothing close to gangster dog! Seriously! but I did read that he used to be a pretty good basketball player and grew up a few houses down from Baron Davis and i guess they're pretty good friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Howlin' Wolf View Post
            that's is the realest **** ever!
            rappers like to talk about their haters but their biggest haters are themselves.
            I never seen any other genre in music angry or jealous of each other.

that's because they're ignorance. inferior ignorance plain and simple.

Comment

Wu-Tang Clan still go back to the hood with no problem. They're deep in the streets. They've been investigated for ties to the mob, RZA's actuallly killed someone and the majority of the Wu are felons.

But like RZA said, "We spent most of our careers trying to get OUT of the hood and you have these funny ass *****s talking about how they real cuz they still in the hood."

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
                Wu-Tang Clan still go back to the hood with no problem. They're deep in the streets. They've been investigated for ties to the mob, RZA's actuallly killed someone and the majority of the Wu are felons.

But like RZA said, "We spent most of our careers trying to get OUT of the hood and you have these funny ass *****s talking about how they real cuz they still in the hood."
                There is like a 1,000 of them. Most ppl just know ODB, Method Man and Redman. THAT'S ALL.

Comment

Working...
                X