Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For all those who say they'll boycott Pacquiao vs Margarito.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joelab75 View Post
    forget the belt, just enjoy the fight. i dont even care if they will be fighting for a belt. i just want to see the fight. you should too. if you keep on thinking about them fighting for a vacant title not being fair you will become hater and not a boxing fan. if Manny can beat Marg and will stay in jr. middleweight we will all see him fighting a legit jr middleweight boxer anyway so lets just wait and see who would be his next opponent.

if Manny were to fight Cornelius Bundrage haters would start saying he is ducking this guy or that guy. no win situation for Manny
    I'm not being a hater my dude I just don't respect it, it holds no interest to me. I like Manny Pacquiao and I love Boxing but this is a sham, there is too much dirt going on that I just can't ignore, it goes beyond just the 154lb title it's a Top Rank thing

they only doing this to keep the money in house and it's been this way for Manny's last 3 fights, this is a fight that is being thrown at us it's not a fight that needs to happen nor should it for that matter..

no one asked for Manny to fight this guy at all let alone at a catch weight yet here we have it being shoved in our faces all so Bob Arum can make 100% of the money

he could have picked anyone else but he picked the cheater because he figured "unless it's against Mayweather I want Manny to fight against nothing but my guys over and over so I can make 100% of the big money pay days he generates before he clocks out of Boxing" and that to me is atrocious

he's taking away from Boxing by doing this and it's becoming very tasteless. he would have done the same with Floyd if given the chance.

if YOU want to support it then feel free and go ahead I just know I wont, it doesn't take away from how much I love Boxing if anything it makes me feel better that I didn't support this mockery of Boxing, this UFC style monopoly of Top Rank in Boxing is flat out disgusting..

making it so if you want to fight Manny Pacquiao you basically have to be a Top Rank fighter unless your name is Floyd Mayweather Jr and IF you do manage to be a Top Rank fighter you have to fight him in a fight carefully suited to benefit him 100% for his intentions and purposes and it can't even be thought of being done back to him.

I can't just brush all of these things that piss me off so much about the current state of Boxing and watch this fight, I'd rather do something else with my Saturday night..

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
    For some reason, i find it hard to believe you.
    you entitled to your own opinion my dude, I still have yet to watch the cheaters fight against Roberto Garcia and I wont be watching this one neither..

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
      Not to poke a sore wound but 154 is complete @ss.

I mean the champs are Cotto, Bundrige, and Dzinzurik. Do you honestly want to see Manny against any of those guys? Now I don't like the catchweight and feel it's one or the other, fight for the title at a full 154 limit, or fight Margarito at a catchweight with no title on the line....but minus that.....him fight Tony at 154 is not too bad considering it's a better fight than any of the ones I mentioned above.
      I feel like that would be turning a blind eye and TO ME personally I feel that is unacceptable, I had enough of it. Timothy Bradley or anyone at 140 pounds would have come up for a fight at the FULL limit of 147 to fight Manny why not fight them?

because they are not with Top Rank and the ones who ARE with Top Rank Arum wouldn't be stupid enough to match them against Manny and **** up future money he can make by building them up and feeding them carefully selected opponents, it's 100% bull ****..

there's a lot of other deserving guys at 140, 147 and 154 who deserve a fight with Manny Pacquiao yet they dig up this cheater from the hole he's in to give him the biggest opportunity a Boxer from 140-154lbs can have?

it's awful that he'd rather give an undeserving guy like the plaster man a chance at Pacquiao and not someone like Timothy Bradley or Paul Williams both whom have expressed A LOT of interests in fighting Manny

somehow the horrible choice of the brick layer is the one who gets the fight and what do you think is it because "it's a great fight between 2 warriors of Boxing" the way they trying to bill it out to be or is it because there's an old mother ****er sitting in the middle thinking "let me make all the money, let me convince the people that this is what they want to see and pass this off as a legit fight all so I can make the money"?

it's horrible man I just want no parts of that, I don't want to be able to say I watched that fight or any fight that compromises the integrity of our sport like this. if it was Floyd doing this I would be doing the same thing, I wouldn't support it, it could be Felix Trinidad doing it and I still wouldn't condone nor respect it.

title fights should only take place within the mandated weight limit and nothing else NO exceptions and fighters in Boxing should be able to fight ALL fighters under the right circumstances not just fighters in their own stable especially when it's to suit the needs of someone who doesn't mean **** to the sport of Boxing except milking out a percentage of a fighters purse in exchange of promoting him..

Comment

im WATCHING THE FIGHT, only im NOT GONNA BUY IT.

I AM STREAMING THAT ****.

IM NOT paying manny pacquiao for making people go to catchweights and making the impression of actually fighting at 154 when he's not

and im not making a criminal cheater any money.

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
          I'm really not going to watch it, I don't know how I could go about proving it to you guys but I really wont be watching it. for me it's not even about Pacquiao fight this cheater it's bigger than that, I feel this fight is a mockery of our sport and I feel like it shouldn't be happening, in fact I feel that the happening of this fight is rock solid proof of the corruption in Boxing..

here you have 2 guys whom are UNRANKED IN THE TOP 10 at 154 going at it for a vacant title in a fight where it doesn't even count as a Jr Middleweight fight because the limit in a Jr Middleweight fight is 154 and the limit in this fight is 150. then to make it worse they are fighting for a title that others in the division whom have been there longer should have the right to fight for, I just simply don't respect it, I don't respect when he did it with Cotto and for all you smart asses I don't respect when Leonard did it to Lalonde neither nor when Morales did something similar to Willie Limond recently for the vacant WBC Silver light welterweight title by making the limit 143 I guess because he couldn't make 140 and needed at least 3 extra pounds but still wanted a title fight..

these are actions, past or present, that I don't respect. call me what you want say I'm a sour grape or tell me I'm bugging out but it wont change my lack of interests in seeing this fight, I would rather watch Pacquao fight Cornelius Bundradge and give that hard working, non cheating tough S O B a pay day. there's just no respect nor interests in it for me, I mean it when I say I wont be watching that fight, too many cards play against it..
          This is my stance as well. I spend tons of bread on boxing but this shyt is ridiculous. No boycotting becuz I dnt care enough but dnt expect me to spend my money on this monkey shyt. And its ironic that pacq is doing the same BS that srl, odlh, & pbf did. Its all a farce.

Comment

Im from UK, so it will probs be shown on sjy box office. So £18 for the card is worth it

Comment

Working...
            X