Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm so happy the hypetrain has once again crashed and burnt...........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
    Germany 2 England 0

Or was that Germany 4 England 1

On the 26th of June 2010 at roughly 22:00pm (GMT) a mass outbreak of disease was recorded across the USA. The symptoms of the disease is a red, yellow and green discharge coming from the genital area. Scientists have recently named this disease Ghanarrhea.

Comment

An Irishman who supports Germany and Man City.

Yet is proud of his heritage.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Rock View Post
        On the 26th of June 2010 at roughly 22:00pm (GMT) a mass outbreak of disease was recorded across the USA. The symptoms of the disease is a red, yellow and green discharge coming from the genital area. Scientists have recently named this disease Ghanarrhea.

Well, well, well... Look whose butthurt.

At least we don't riot after losing a game

Comment

An American walked into an English pub and asked for a pint of Budweiser.

The barman replied "You're American aren't you?"

The man says, "Yeah. Could you tell by the drink I ordered, or the accent?"

The barman replied. "Neither, you are the fattest twat I have ever seen."

Comment

An American walked into an English pub and asked for a pint of Budweiser.

The barman replied "You're American aren't you?"

The man says, "Yeah. Could you tell by the drink I ordered, or the accent?"

The barman replied. "Neither, you are the fattest twat I have ever seen."

Donovan - 3 Goals

Rooney - 0 Goals

**** I did as much as that fat **** just sitting on my couch watching

Comment

Lol, later folks i'm off to bed. Will be making an effigy of that fat twat Rooney tomorrow..........Thanks for the banter

Comment

Lol, later folks i'm off to bed. Will be making an effigy of that fat twat Rooney tomorrow..........Thanks for the banter
                g'night.

Nice banter

Stay safe dude.

Comment

Oh well, at the moment i'm really drunk and really pissed off, but we'll win it in 4 years time.

Comment

Working...
                  X