No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao VS Terence Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Street View Post
    Crawford is very fast on his feet, just likeMayweather. Only difference id that Crawford has KO power.

Marquez power + Mayweather feet = Crawford

It's fair to say that Crawford has a very good chance to not only easily beat Pacquiao on points but Crawford has a good chance of Knocking Pacquiao out
    with a right hook?

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
      I don't think Manny's faster than Crawford at this stage in his career.
      We will see. I would have given pac the edge if he was still in his prime but he's still a good decent fighter.

Comment

I don't trust crawford's chin when a blown gamboa can put a dent on him plus crawfords defence is leaky perfect for pac to exploit. But its still a very risky fight and crawford can pull an upset.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Who wins ...
          Lol at poll results. I think a lot of people answered with a prime manny in mind. I hope manny refuses this fight. Will increase career earnings by like 5 percent and he has a chance to get hurt.. Badly. Especially becuase TC doesn't really have one punch ko power and will rattle his brain around for twelve rounds. Pac looks no better than he did against mayweather. A prime Crawford is at least as good as a 38 year old mayweather. If u noticed , offensively, mayweather was shot, couldn't punish pac for his mistakes, lost something, I dunno if it is reaction time or what but... he was reduced to pot shooting....He gets embarrassed,. Edit I will say that Crawford is a much better offensive fighter now than an old PBF
          Last edited by boxing_pundit85; 07-24-2016, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_pundit85 View Post
            Lol at poll results. I think a lot of people answered with a prime manny in mind. I hope manny refuses this fight. Will increase career earnings by like 5 percent and he has a chance to get hurt.. Badly. Especially becuase TC doesn't really have one punch ko power and will rattle his brain around for twelve rounds. Pac looks no better than he did against mayweather. A prime Crawford is at least as good as a 38 year old mayweather. If u noticed , offensively, mayweather was shot, couldn't punish pac for his mistakes, lost something, I dunno if it is reaction time or what but... he was reduced to pot shooting....He gets embarrassed,. Edit I will say that Crawford is a much better offensive fighter now than an old PBF
            I dont think anyone thinks of Manny is in his prime. Especially his fans. He has aged like any fighter except he his still performing on a championship level and still outworking and out classing guys. Hence the reason the KOs diminish. With age brings change in style also in training. BHOP is a prime example. Doesnt mean they are washed up. Or shouldnt be fighting. Roy Jones is a prime example of that...Manny use to throw over 100 punches a round when he was 120 130 135...His pop in both hands are there. Power is the last thing that goes. Manny is still fighting durable younger good athletes in their prime and beating them. Even after a tremendous KO hes gotten up and won fights. Bradley isnt a walk in the park guy.
            Im a Crawford fan all the way. I do believe he can beat Manny. Always have said that. But Manny isnt no Postal. Crawford RAN RAN RAN way to much with Postal because he didnt wanna brawl with him. Didnt wann take the chance. He got the Win...but thats it. IF he is to beat Manny he will have to fight Manny. Based on what i saw last night He wont out box Manny. Manny knows how to cut the ring off. and he has pop in both hands.
            If the fight does get made...Mad props to both men for facing each other. Two great fighters. Manny for fighting a young hungry lion and Crawford for putting it on the all on the line facing one of the best that ever stepped in a ring.

Comment

If crawford fights like he did against postol. And just moves throwing 10 punches a round, then it will be hard for pac to catch him. Especially at this point of pacs career.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                I dont think anyone thinks of Manny is in his prime. Especially his fans. He has aged like any fighter except he his still performing on a championship level and still outworking and out classing guys. Hence the reason the KOs diminish. With age brings change in style also in training. BHOP is a prime example. Doesnt mean they are washed up. Or shouldnt be fighting. Roy Jones is a prime example of that...Manny use to throw over 100 punches a round when he was 120 130 135...His pop in both hands are there. Power is the last thing that goes. Manny is still fighting durable younger good athletes in their prime and beating them. Even after a tremendous KO hes gotten up and won fights. Bradley isnt a walk in the park guy.
                Im a Crawford fan all the way. I do believe he can beat Manny. Always have said that. But Manny isnt no Postal. Crawford RAN RAN RAN way to much with Postal because he didnt wanna brawl with him. Didnt wann take the chance. He got the Win...but thats it. IF he is to beat Manny he will have to fight Manny. Based on what i saw last night He wont out box Manny. Manny knows how to cut the ring off. and he has pop in both hands.
                If the fight does get made...Mad props to both men for facing each other. Two great fighters. Manny for fighting a young hungry lion and Crawford for putting it on the all on the line facing one of the best that ever stepped in a ring.
                Good post, I agree with what you said, I guess pack looked good in his last Bradley fight, but Bud is the most accurate and talented counter puncher in boxing, and getting better everyday, I'd set the line at -250.

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                If crawford fights like he did against postol. And just moves throwing 10 punches a round, then it will be hard for pac to catch him. Especially at this point of pacs career.
                . Exactly, and it's funny how the perception of postol on bs goes from a great fighter to garbage in one night . He is a good fighter, and a former titlist who Crawford picked apart and dominated. People used to worship matthyse on this site, postol has a great win on his resume, smh

Comment

Not sure how the time off will affect Pacman but he Pacman that beat Bradley would also beat Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
                    I don't trust crawford's chin when a blown gamboa can put a dent on him plus crawfords defence is leaky perfect for pac to exploit. But its still a very risky fight and crawford can pull an upset.
                    Pac's defense is more than leaky...plus he's been knocked COLD.

Gamboa is better than those unknown fighters that stopped Manny early in his career...before he started doping.

Comment

Originally posted by J-champ View Post
                      Not sure how the time off will affect Pacman but he Pacman that beat Bradley would also beat Crawford.
                      No...just stop it.

Comment

Working...
                      X