No announcement yet.

Listen to DontaeBoxing trying to Goad Deontay Wilder into Race discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    And by linking this video you just made him money. Who's really the fool in this situation? You're the low hanging fruit he's picking. And you fell for it.
    Actually you are the low hanging low IQ fool, that video is to fighthub, not Dontae Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
      I loved that response from Wilder. He didn't fall for the bait and you can tell it wasn't what Dontae was expecting. It backfired on him.
      yeah Deontay knows what Dontae is tryign to get him to say, he aint playing that race politics crap.

Also Dontae will never put up any video of a legend giving Pacquiao props, the reason I know this is because I will watch a ESNEWS video or a Fighthub video and Dontae will be asking a question and when a legend says something negative about Floyd or positive about Pacquiao he will not put that, there was a time when a boxer defended Pacquiao and said man Pac is a good dude it never made it to his videos.

Dontae is the same idiot who said Abner Mares is a racist, this dude even said all white people will smile at you and talk chit behind your back, the tunny thing is Dontae does just that he will smile to Bob ARum, Pac, Roach, GGG but talk chit behind their back and on his videos. smh dude has classic mental illness.

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
        every question he asks is bitter against someone else...if that doesn't say something about his character, you're just not willing to see it..
        Nail on the head.

Comment

I'm sure Dontae must have gotten triggered today during the weigh in when both Wilder and Arreola held up signs saying "His life matters".

Comment

Why are black americans so obsessed with race?

Comment

Dontae's Nation always gets interesting answers from boxers. Far as why Black Americans care so much about race. Well find out after the election when your hero Trump goes down in flames.

Comment

there sure are alot of black folks who hate ggg for some reason.

this black guy at work enjoys boxing as much as me, we make bets all the time. he hates ggg and also hates canelo and pacquiao. he's always doing pacquiao impressions to the pinoy coworkers to piss them off.

Comment

I'm glad Wilder didn't take the bait. I've always liked Deontay Wilder, I think he's level headed and down-to-earth, but confident and c0cky as well. Also, I think he's a good fighter; he's developing his boxing skill in every fight, his power is tremendous, his conditioning and athleticism are impeccable and he has a ferocious killer instinct.

Comment

Hmm..........why would he constantly try to engage interviewees in hating on certain races?

Comment

Maybe I'm being naive as to America's fixation with race and I'm in no way stating it isn't a factor but Golovkin's a far superior boxer. A similar knock out percentage doesn't bridge that gap.

It's unfair if he's trying to draw him on race though. I'm not as up on how it is Stateside but on this side of the pond when an athlete with a marked ethnicity mentions racial discrimination it can have a detrimental effect on their career. Not quite to the level that it used to but still.

Comment

Working...
                      X