No announcement yet.

I hired a black guy today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hired a black guy today

I have been accused on these threads of being a racist on these threads by such luminary douches like NEW ENGLAND.

But I'm really not, I just don't have time for ghetto trash, just like I don't have time for trailer park trash..

One of my companies had a position open, had 7 qualified candidates, 6 were white, one was black...

Guess what, the black dude named Roosevelt, blew me away in the interviews. He was early to both interviews ( a major job has multiple interviews for you less inclined) was well dressed ( didn't have pants below his arse) spoke and communicated very well, educated but not as much as two others who both had masters degrees, but I could tell right off the bat, that this was the guy I wanted to hire,,, he was hungry and ambitious and that's what I want.. I would have hired him on the spot in the first interview, but it's my routine to give 2 interviews just though I know for sure... His skin color had no bearing, it was how he presented himself, I could tell he was a winner... And honestly.mthe kid is on the fast track with me, I hope to have him promoted by end of summer if he lives up to his potential..

So **** you New England you bytch ass daddy's boy.. You know nothing about me and want to claim I'm a racist,,, we already know you live a pathetic life off your daddy

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    I have been accused on these threads of being a racist on these threads by such luminary douches like NEW ENGLAND.

But I'm really not, I just don't have time for ghetto trash, just like I don't have time for trailer park trash..

One of my companies had a position open, had 7 qualified candidates, 6 were white, one was black...

Guess what, the black dude named Roosevelt, blew me away in the interviews. He was early to both interviews ( a major job has multiple interviews for you less inclined) was well dressed ( didn't have pants below his arse) spoke and communicated very well, educated but not as much as two others who both had masters degrees, but I could tell right off the bat, that this was the guy I wanted to hire,,, he was hungry and ambitious and that's what I want.. I would have hired him on the spot in the first interview, but it's my routine to give 2 interviews just though I know for sure... His skin color had no bearing, it was how he presented himself, I could tell he was a winner... And honestly.mthe kid is on the fast track with me, I hope to have him promoted by end of summer of he lives up to his potential..

So **** you New England you bytch ass daddy's boy.. You know nothing about me and want to claim I'm a racist,,, we already know you live a pathetic life off your daddy

I agree...fcuk new england and well done on the hire. New England is the worst kind of troll. He actually believes he's smart.

Comment

Liar, post some pictures of said black guy as proof....

Comment

why do you care what someone on an online forum thinks about you? especially one that post shirtless pictures of himself to look hard?

you are a cool poster sugar

Comment

here's the thing about black people in the ghetto complaining about yada yada racism here racism there yada yada. they don't realize how great it is for someone like them to be educated and compose themselves in great manner.

i have met blacks who are educated and have good self appearance and they just kick everyone's ass like NBA players vs Asian players. they speak very well and they just have elegance.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            Liar, post some pictures of said black guy as proof....
            Well **** off then... How stupid are you,,, like I'm going to parade some employee out on the Internet by posting pics.... If you know me at all as a poster you would know that I rarely if ever talk or post about my personal life I just felt the need becaise I was unfairly labeled a racist by a douche poster..

If you really want to see for yourself, come to peoria illinois, peoria atheletic club on Main Street by bradley university or peoria muy thai at crossfit 309... Easy places to find, I train, spar and compete for there, so stop on by and I will show you some pics... Where you at?

Comment

just sayin...

Comment

This mother****er just say he got blown by a ***** named roosevelt?

Comment

Working...
                X