Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Spence's performance against Algieri a double edged sword?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brooks best bet is to take the fight now. he'll beat Spence easy. Waiting too long, spence will only gain more experience and get better giving Brook less of a chance in winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
      as someone pointed out. spence had b*tch nipples in the amateurs. obviously it's genetics........

or he was roiding at a young age and didnt properly run a PCT. shouldnt get gyno if you have a pro team around you planning out your cycle

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        That's where Haymon having so many welterweights under his banner is to Spence's credit. He'll make these guys fight Spence if he wants them to.
        Haymon isn't known for enforcing fights. Thurman vs Porter is still to take place, for instance.

Comment

Well he is a mandatory to Kell brook now. So he shall see what happens in the next 12 months.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
            Stop the nonsense, he's an IBF mandatory.... the fight will happen within a year. The only way the fight won't happen is if one of them loses or Brook drops the belt, the latter is not going to happen. Spence looks like a terrific fighter but so does Brook.

Also money on the table has no influence as it will simply go to a purse bid and Brook being the champion will get the lions share anyway. So sit tight and relax, won't be long so need to start making up your own theories and using them as fact.
            Brooks opponents have been nonsense.
            It's more likely they'll claim Brook has outgrown the division by the time brook/Hearn's hand is forced

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
              Well within a year is better than what you're getting for most fights, When is GGG vs Canelo happening? exactly. The IBF have a good tack record for enforcing mandatories so we know it will happen and there will be no unfair demands or anybody pricing themselves out.

Algerie is the only decent fighter that Spence has faced, so you should keep that singular not pleural. It's going to be a fantastic fight when it goes down but in the mean time don't start making stuff up. I know as a khan fan you don't like Brook but try to keep it sensible for abit (I know your red cyclone).
              Name 2 decent fighters that Brook has faced

Comment

The thing is, it's not just spent. There are so many problems with PBC getting it's best fighters to fight each other.

Comment

No. He should be a light middleweight. He's just like Crawford and Canelo, beating up little guys.

Let's see all of them beat a good fighter their own size for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    He doesn't really have to use it close to a fight, it could of been from some time before. With creatine you're supposed to cycle off for a month, say like 3 or so months using it then stop for awhile. I didn't know this either until I saw a video about it.
                    I'll be honest, I just can't see it. Not that I wholeheartedly believe it to be genetics, but I'm more inclined to believe it is genetics than to think it's creatine. Creatine retains water, and unless all the water is being retained in his chest, he shouldn't be so ripped everywhere else. When you abuse anabolic steroids, without taking an estrogen blocker (and testosterone to even the ratio), that's the look you get. Does it mean he's on the gear? Idk, I said far kinder things in that very same post about Errol Spence.

----

And what's with people assuming guys can't cheat through the Olympics? Are you aware of how many athletes attend the Olympics? Do you really think they are all consistently being randomly tested? As if that testing hasn't already been proven beatable. Lol, where did this line of thinking even come from?

Comment

Possibly.

I doubt many fighters will want to fight Spence.

Who needs him? He's not a big money name and he's a risky fight.

If I was him I'd try and get some decent fights before enforcing his mandatory position on Brook. It's likely a frustrating time for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X