Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those who still complaining about the gloves.Maidana is dirty and i wouldnt trust him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry you forgot about Maidana trying to knee Floyd in the face . Fucc Maidana and his gloves.

Comment

btw that gif of your sig is really dumb

Comment

The feelings in the air, yall know floyd eeked it out... father time catches up with every1.. all that **** you guys talk about pac looking old look what happened now... a guy supposed to be flatfooted and slow nearly beat the best boxer in the world.

Comment

46 and ZERO.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
            "Trust" him with what? The commission handles the gloves. Maidana doesn't just whip out a pair he made in his locker room. The commission approved the Everlast MX, Cleto Reyes and "several other pairs" but Floyd still demanded he either wear Grants or Everlast "maximum hand protection" models.

Floyd has coward blood. He's already more than set for life financially. He does this stuff because he's a coward raised by junkies who never really learned about manhood.
            floyd is such a coward he beat your latino champion toe-to-toe. maidana was so gassed in the later rounds he had to resort to tackling floyd and low blowing him.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
              The feelings in the air, yall know floyd eeked it out... father time catches up with every1.. all that **** you guys talk about pac looking old look what happened now... a guy supposed to be flatfooted and slow nearly beat the best boxer in the world.
              Nearly beat him?

Comment

There isn't a straw on earth that can support your weight right now larryx, Floyd was a c-hair away from being 45-1 and a rematch is in order.

Comment

I'm not a Floyd by any means I was hoping for maidana to win.....but I feel every time Floyd in a close fight ya Ganna stream robbery ...Floyd landed more shots and the CLEANER shot .....maidana was dirty and even Robert Garcia told him in the coner to be dirty ...

Comment

Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
                    Nearly beat him?
                    Lmao!! IKR...
                    Nearly beat Mayweather hahahaha...
                    There was no nearly to it, he did beat Mayweather and Maidana is willing to give the challenger a rematch.

Comment

looked like quite a street fight on maidanas part but mayweather fought through it

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X