Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photo - 2 of the judges scorecards were pathetic!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo - 2 of the judges scorecards were pathetic!

Here are the judges scorecards.

Sorry but Floyd was losing the fight in the first half of the fight. Yet 2 judges had Maidana losing with the following scores 4-2! No way was Maidana going to win this one if the judges scored this fight the way they did. Imagine, Maidana could have continued to do the same in the 2nd half of the fight (as he did the first half) and still lose 8-4 by 2 judges!

Looking at how those 2 judges scored it, YES IT WAS A ROBBERY as Maidana deserved a lot better.

Sickening scoring

Comment

Robbery how else can you explain it.

SIMPLE!

Comment

Scoring for the first half is ridiculous.

Comment

I think my scorecard was identical to that draw. Gotta remember the name of that judge. That's a guy I can trust for future fights.

EDIT: Damn he was one the judges that almost gave Juanma a gift in the Salido rematch. There's no one I can trust in the world.
          Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 05-04-2014, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Burt Clements' scorecard was atrocious.

Comment

round 3 and 4 were definately Maidana rounds ffs

Comment

Funny how both judges didnt give credit for the main rounds maidana clearly won in the first half...smh

Comment

Originally posted by dabuu View Post
                  funny how both judges didnt give credit for the main rounds maidana clearly won in the first half...smh
                  robbery!
                  Robbery!robbery!
                  Robbery!robbery!robbery!robbery!robbery!robbery!ro bbery!robbery!robbery!robbery!robbery!robbery!robb ery!robbery!robbery!robbery!robbery!robbery!robber y!robbery!robbery!robbery!robbery!robbery!robbery! robbery!robbery!robbery!robbery!robbery!robbery!ro bbery!

Comment

Wow they gave Floyd 3 and 4??

Comment

Working...
                    X