No announcement yet.

Can we get BN24 shut down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we get BN24 shut down?

Ive been a journalist for over 25 years and this website infuriates me. At no point does it even try to hide the fact that it's ridiculing boxing, making fun of our most treasured of sports.

I want it shut down. Permanently. And i want ESB wiped off the map too for blatantly supporting it based PURELY revenue stream. It's abhorrent.

Now whilst i have a knack for pen on paper, i am far from savvy when it comes to all things 'tech' but if anyone knows of a way this can be achieved, lets get it sorted.

I'm an ESB refugee and that place has no respect for its posters at all in the forums and is mostly trolling now anyway with a few good guys trying to hold it up. Their articles are deliberate trolling like most of the threads. It used to be better before it became BN24 all over. Just ignore them. They have a right to be total garbage if they want.

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
      Ive been a journalist for over 25 years and this website infuriates me. At no point does it even try to hide the fact that it's ridiculing boxing, making fun of our most treasured of sports.

I want it shut down. Permanently. And i want ESB wiped off the map too for blatantly supporting it based PURELY revenue stream. It's abhorrent.

Now whilst i have a knack for pen on paper, i am far from savvy when it comes to all things 'tech' but if anyone knows of a way this can be achieved, lets get it sorted.
      They're both pretty bad.... most of the time it's opinion pieces that are so very very biased and sometimes poorly written..... nvm, very poorly written.

I wish they'd get shut down... even their forum on ESB sucks balls. Evidently they're not allowed to post sources so people post whatever and everybody believes it.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
        I'm an ESB refugee and that place has no respect for its posters at all in the forums and is mostly trolling now anyway with a few good guys trying to hold it up. Their articles are deliberate trolling like most of the threads. It used to be better before it became BN24 all over. Just ignore them. They have a right to be total garbage if they want.
        People make threads here that are higher quality than ESB and BN24

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          People make threads here that are higher quality than ESB and BN24
          There is no ESB forum anymore. It's all BN24 now.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
            There is no ESB forum anymore. It's all BN24 now.
            Oh, okay. I get redirected there from ESB.
            Literally nothing good ever... just news with no sources and arguments that make trolls here look intelligent

Comment

I was on it and I left, it's gone downhill

Comment

And I thought being here was bad. lol

Comment

It used to be a decent forum, but to say it has went to **** is an understatement. Not so long ago you would get boxers and trainers interacting with people on the forums. That was until they became targets of incessant trolling campaigns. The so called 'articles' on that website are nothing short of laughable.

To be honest, I wouldn't waste my energy trying to get it closed. Starve them of the attention they desperately want and the place will fold in on itself.

Comment

I used to go to esb when i had a week ban that place was terrible

Comment

Working...
                    X