Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should We Get Prepared for Mayweather vs Khan in September?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should We Get Prepared for Mayweather vs Khan in September?

I'm looking at the list of Golden Boy Opponents, and everything seems to be leading right into a Amir Khan fight.

ESPN is reporting Devon Alexander has fractured his hand from Saturday's fight. He's out

Matthysse vs Garcia looks like it's going to be made for September 7th

Lamont Peterson vs Zab Judah looks like could be the undercard or Matthysse vs Garcia.

The Canelo fight isn't happening (yet).

The winner of Maidana vs Lopez? Highly unlikely...

There's only one name that comes to mind...

I doubt that happens, I could see them pulling Danny Garcia out of fighting Matthysse before that happens, or even going after Alexander. The Garcia fight is more marketable though.

Comment

Nope he won't be able to train during Ramadan so that's why he's fighting in Dec

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
        Nope he won't be able to train during Ramadan so that's why he's fighting in Dec
        Ahhh...good point

Comment

Garcia or Khan...

Probably Garcia... whitewash.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
            I doubt that happens, I could see them pulling Danny Garcia out of fighting Matthysse before that happens, or even going after Alexander. The Garcia fight is more marketable though.
            Interestingly enough, Garcia wouldn't have to defend his 140lb titles either

Comment

I'm still hoping for Canelo and refuse to entertain the thought of him fighting anybody else.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                I'm still hoping for Canelo and refuse to entertain the thought of him fighting anybody else.
                I think we can all agree that fight isn't happening yet.

Comment

winner of berto-karass anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                    Interestingly enough, Garcia wouldn't have to defend his 140lb titles either
                    On top of that no one can criticize Garcia for going after Mayweather as oppose to Matthysse. I know I said marketable, and Khan is obviously more marketable than Alexander, but Mayweather-Khan would bring way too much outcry within boxing circles.

Comment

Working...
                    X