Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mathysse vs Tim Bradley, who wins and how?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley by wide decision, but it would be a competitive fight. Bradley is cute enough, and smart enough to deal with pressure, he is an extremely durable guy with good speed. Wouldn't be surprised if Matthyse rocked him a few times though.

I don't think Matthysse style is suited to beating a guy like Bradley. The way to beat Bradley is outboxing him from the outside, but you need the tools to do that, and even then it is not easy as Tim is a very effective pressure fighter.

There are a lot of interesting fights for Bradley at 140-147, this would not be at the top of my list. I'd like to see him fight Brook if he beats Alexander, Ortiz, Berto, him and Guerrero would be awesome. Wouldn't like to see him against Floyd, he would get embarrassed IMO.

Only one fight interests me with Mattysse, and that is Garcia. Both guys on a win streak, needs to happen. Reminds me a little of the situation with Khan-Maidana, it is sink or swim time for Garcia, and lets see if Matthysse is as good as Internet fans would have you believe, I'm not convinced.

Comment

Bradley is one tough SOB.

I say he wins.

Comment

I applaud a lot of people in this particular thread. As much as we all love Lucas's fan friendly style and with bradley seeming to be the polar opposite It's refreshing to see people put there emotion aside and be logical about who would most likely win this fight which is bradley. That being said Lucas has a punchers chance in every sense of that phrase. Hats off to both fighters.

Comment

Working...
        X