No announcement yet.

FBI should investigate PACroid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FBI should investigate PACroid

Coz Roger is right. Pac and his crew are cookin some invisible PED over there in their backyard and some serious **** is goin on behind doors.

I say FBI move in for a thorough investigation. They need to discover what this INVISIBLE PED is before its too late.

Pac couldn't be stronger when JMM won on their first fight then he massacres DLH, Hatton and Cotto.

FBI should do the right thing.

Originally posted by PBF Right Hand View Post
    Coz Roger is right. Pac and his crew are cookin some invisible PED over there in their backyard and some serious **** is goin on behind doors.

I say FBI move in for a thorough investigation. They need to discover what this INVISIBLE PED is before its too late.

Pac couldn't be stronger when JMM won on their first fight then he massacres DLH, Hatton and Cotto.

Hire Sherlock Holmes rather lol

Comment

Originally posted by HaymakerJAB View Post
      Hire Sherlock Holmes rather lol
      If it were up to me I'd even invite a 2nd opinion.

SCOTLAND YARD can do another investigation on their own.

If that invisible PED goes overseas and other fighters use it. There will be no end to invisible steroids in this sport.

Roger Mayweather is right.

Pac is on INVISIBLE STEROIDS.

Comment

I don't understand the need to create thread and type all these long words from a ****ty nonsense subject.

Comment

You should change your name to PBF Right Nut

Comment

They're wiretapping you right now.

Comment

Originally posted by merjohn32 View Post
              You should change your name to PBF Right Nut
              or change name to PBF Right Balls? wahahahaha

Comment

Trolls should stay in fairytale land too

Comment

hmmm, that is interesting i want to know how they do that, maybe i can make one too and make and try test it on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Witch_King View Post
                    hmmm, that is interesting i want to know how they do that, maybe i can make one too and make and try test it on me.
                    Invisible Roids are the wave of the future.

Pac is makin sure he gets the first taste.

Things are a lot worse than u all know.

Comment

Working...
                    X