Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you fight a street fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if i was in the situation were i needed to fight at school or on the street i'd jab(this will probably cause the guy to rush you with a barrage of punches) then juss try and bob and weave and block those punches, hopefully you don't get caught with one of those punches or its lights out if the guy has a heavy hand,after he throws 4 or 5 punches he'll probably become fatigue and this is the perfect opportunity to counter-punch....i dunno, this is bascilly boxing imo becasue your hitting and not gettting hit most people who train and box will have an advantage over the average joe and most people aren't used to getting hit

Comment

Originally posted by The Ike
      I was wondering how you guys would approach a street fighter under the mindset of a boxer. How do you think it should be approach differently as opposed to fighting with a boxer?

Also, in your opinion, should it be easier, or harder? Someone said being a fighter makes the fighter more unpredictable. But someone also said that a boxer can naturally adapt better and the fighter will be less coordinated.
      Your question does not provide enough to adequately answer. Are you refering to fighting the street fighter in the ring or on the street??

Comment

my last fight the kid rushed me i jabbed him n the face eyes got all water jerseyed him pushed him down then some kids stepped in to stop it
        in my experiences its good to jab wait till they try n hit you duck n crack em good with a right

Comment

In a street fight, usually the figth starts wen both ppl are pretty close together, at furtheest like 20inches away. this distance wud not be good for a kick, it wud be good for a punch,elbow,headbutt,grapple. if ur the first person to attack with a punch,headbutt or elbow, and keep attacking and u got hard hits, ull beat him 4 sure, well u shud unless if hes skilled and grabs u. but most of the time, the 3-4 punches in the begining will finish ur opponent. but if it does go on the ground and hes a good wrestler and strong as u or stronger, high chance hell get u in submission

Comment

The only way boxing actually helps in a street fight is the fact that the boxer knows how to throw a decent punch. However, there are no rules in street fighting and 90 percent of them end on the ground.

Comment

I forgot to mention a blow to the throat works wonders. Don't wanna to poke the eyes and kick the balls. Smash his throat and automatic choke reflex.
              Man how did i forget that one. Has it been that long.....

The only jab i throw is fingers to the eye and blow to the throat. You only jab in a street fight to see how the guy reacts and see how smart he is. Jab works on wimps who can't fight and aren't tough.

When you fight a grown man, not some skinny 16 year old geek or skinny ******, that jab ain't going to stop a fight. I'm talk 200 pound 6' tall man, not some little kid you beat up in the playground behind the grade school. I'm talk some tough guy in a bar, ex-con, ex-cop, or ex-military.

As for a wrestler, they are tougher than people think. Before they grapple they do a lot of hand grappling and slapping the head. They naturally protect the head, keep the hands high, chin low and have quick body movement to avoid punches.
              You don't know how to wrestle it's over very quick once when they grab you.

Figthts always end up in the ground if you can't knock out the guy on your feet.

Comment

yeah i wrestle during the school year and i broke a kids nose in a tournament

Comment

Working...
                X