No announcement yet.

UGLY Dudes & HOT Chicks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
    So you're saying the handsome guys get less bitches? Lol.
    stupid ass, i'm saying that ugly guys pay more attention to their women when they get'em while good looking attractive move around with more women. so into the topic, a hot chick will eventually be attracted to an ugly guy because he will make her feel more important as to an attractive guy that without doing it in purpose will not as much.

attractive guy= more women, less attention to a particular one
    Ugly guy= maybe one, but will make her feel better with the way he treats her

so a hot chick could eventually, as it often happens, fall for an ugly guy

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      Ugly ******s spend $.
      true true....

Comment

Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac... and money too

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
          stupid ass, i'm saying that ugly guys pay more attention to their women when they get'em while good looking attractive move around with more women. so into the topic, a hot chick will eventually be attracted to an ugly guy because he will make her feel more important as to an attractive guy that without doing it in purpose will not as much.

attractive guy= more women, less attention to a particular one
          Ugly guy= maybe one, but will make her feel better with the way he treats her

so a hot chick could eventually, as it often happens, fall for an ugly guy
          I didn't mean it literally. You're going off on me it seems like by calling me stupid. I thought I heard someone earlier say that good looking guys tend to be shy without a personality because they figure they don't need it, and as a result, they actually get less women. Maybe I should've addressed this to that particular poster.

Comment

Ugly guys are probably angry and women love jerks so they have an easy time getting chics but then lose them because they are temporarily happy they slamming some hot broad......it all works out in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
              I didn't mean it literally. You're going off on me it seems like by calling me stupid. I thought I heard someone earlier say that good looking guys tend to be shy without a personality because they figure they don't need it, and as a result, they actually get less women. Maybe I should've addressed this to that particular poster.
              my bad, don't take it personal. I ain't attacking just saying. it's the internets so lets be cool.

Yeah I saw someone posted something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                Yeah, some girls just click with a guy....

And aswel you ever noticed...if you dont think a girls that good lookin....u start talking to her, become closer friends...and know her true intentions and her personality....you start lookin at her different? like you think shes better lookin then she probably is and stuff lol

Its like how your family would think your better lookin probably then you are, cos they know your personality and must get on with u

The same as if you know a girl whos a complete *****, you will probably think less of her if shes already not good looking, and think shes an ugly horse

Thats wht i think anyway lol
                Couldn't agree more with this. I was mildly attracted to a friend, got to know her better, people told me she was into me. I thought she wasn't quite good looking enough but the more I got to know her the more attracted I became. Can't quite get over the initial impression still though, and some-things not quite right, so ultimately it's a head fuck.

I actually think some hot chicks go on a good stint of dating only attractive guys and decide either conciously or sub conciously that these guys aren't so good for them, and fall for someone they wouldn't usually more based on personality.

I also reckon they feel less threatened having a less attractive partner, and that they're less likely to cheat on them.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                  Couldn't agree more with this. I was mildly attracted to a friend, got to know her better, people told me she was into me. I thought she wasn't quite good looking enough but the more I got to know her the more attracted I became. Can't quite get over the initial impression still though, and some-things not quite right, so ultimately it's a head fuck.

I actually think some hot chicks go on a good stint of dating only attractive guys and decide either conciously or sub conciously that these guys aren't so good for them, and fall for someone they wouldn't usually more based on personality.

I also reckon they feel less threatened having a less attractive partner, and that they're less likely to cheat on them.
                  Defo agree with that....

Girls are just confusing tho lol....

You get the ones that just want good lookin guys...even if they treat them like ****...

Then you get the ones that just go for personality....

The ones that you think are angels and are little slags lol

The ugly/mediocre lookin ones with great personalities

Hard to fine a decent chick nowadays.....even girls i know really well...surprised me recently when i heard of them cheating and stuff....

Its like once they cheat...they cant stop doing it...Nowadays Its like every chicks a hoe lol

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                    Defo agree with that....

Girls are just confusing tho lol....

You get the ones that just want good lookin guys...even if they treat them like ****...

Then you get the ones that just go for personality....

The ones that you think are angels and are little slags lol

The ugly/mediocre lookin ones with great personalities

Hard to fine a decent chick nowadays.....even girls i know really well...surprised me recently when i heard of them cheating and stuff....

Its like once they cheat...they cant stop doing it...Nowadays Its like every chicks a hoe lol
                    Those are the ones that I tend to gravitate to.

Comment

Working...
                    X