Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is not the best for his skill or talent, but because he's fights the hardest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
    He's actually not the best period. Nor do any of his talents or abilities put him at or even near the current best. That boy still has Marquez problems.
    Pacquiao doesn't have any problems. He's already proven his greatness in his 20+ Title fights. Marquez is special because in Marquez, Pacquiao found someone who was more skilled than he was and fought as hard as he did. They fought each other so hard that it became a standstill and all their fights are split down the middle.

And it will always be split down the middle because neither of them will back down until they die or get knocked out. Which is what they've been trying to do until one beat the other to the punch in the 4th fight. One of them was going to get knocked out in that fight and if it lasted a little longer it might have been Marquez.

Marquez has Pacquiao problems too. He lost to him at least twice.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-26-2014, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
      Pacquiao doesn't have any problems. He's already proven his greatness in his 20+ Title fights. Marquez is special because in Marquez, Pacquiao found someone who was more skilled than he was and fought as hard as he did. They fought each other so hard that it became a standstill and all their fights are split down the middle.

And it will always be split down the middle because neither of them will back down until they die or get knocked out. Which is what they've been trying to do until one beat the other to the punch in the 4th fight. One of them was going to get knocked out in that fight and if it lasted a little longer it might have been Marquez.

Marquez has Pacquiao problems too. He lost to him at least twice.
      Yeah it just happened to be voted "robbery of the year" in Ring Magazine numerous times. It's damn near common knowledge that Marquez won all 4 fights. Stop waving that flag so proudly it's making you delusional. That boy was face down snoring like a baby in the middle of a championship fight and you claim he's the best?? LOL. Just like Manny, someone needs to wake his fans up already.

Comment

Yeah it just happened to be voted "robbery of the year" in Ring Magazine numerous times. It's damn near common knowledge that Marquez won all 4 fights. Stop waving that flag so proudly it's making you delusional. That boy was face down snoring like a baby in the middle of a championship fight and you claim he's the best?? LOL. Just like Manny, someone needs to wake his fans up already.
        And you just embarrassed yourself. Marquez did not win all 4 fights. Find me a single credible boxing fan, fighter or writer who thinks that. I don't think you even watched the fights.

I never said Pacquiao won the third fight. Other wise I would have said " He beat him at least 3 times" Instead I said 2.

Comment

And you just embarrassed yourself. Marquez did not win all 4 fights. Find me a single credible boxing fan, fighter or writer who thinks that. I don't think you even watched the fights.

I never said Pacquiao won the third fight. Other wise I would have said " He beat him at least 3 times" Instead I said 2.
          There are numerous people on this forum alone that would tell you Marquez won all 4. Some might have one a draw, but the rest all go to Marquez. You don't think I've watched the fights? I have a feeling you became a boxing fan some time around 2008.

Comment

There are numerous people on this forum alone that would tell you Marquez won all 4. Some might have one a draw, but the rest all go to Marquez. You don't think I've watched the fights? I have a feeling you became a boxing fan some time around 2008.
            Who? There are a lot of trolls on here. Name one person, and i'll ask them myself.

Pacquiao fought Marquez for the first time in 2004.

You can't read, you can't do math, and you can't read a calendar, and you think you're descended from the same people who built the pyramids?

That's hilarious bro.

Comment

Who? There are a lot of trolls on here. Name one person, and i'll ask them myself.

Pacquiao fought Marquez for the first time in 2004.

You can't read, you can't do math, and you can't read a calendar, and you think you're descended from the same people who built the pyramids?

That's hilarious bro.
              There's a poster name _original_ who I believe I've seen state that Marquez won all 4. There are many others that just aren't coming to me at the moment.

Please don't attack my education level because I can guarantee you peaked where I simply began.

It's laughable to even say that sleepyboy doesn't have Marquez problems when in fact he does. It must eat you up inside knowing that Manny was stretched out and laughed at around the world by a guy who Floyd toyed with.

Though I'm sure you haven't seen that fight yet.

Comment

He's actually not the best period. Nor do any of his talents or abilities put him at or even near the current best. That boy still has Marquez problems.
                I'm willing to bet everything I own on "that boy" turning you into mince meat if you ever had the intestinal fortitude to fight him one on one in the ring.

Comment

and gets knocked the fu** out the hardest

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                    and gets knocked the fu** out the hardest
                    LOL....he was the laughing stock of social media for like a month straight! He was a worldwide meme that everyone laughed at. That boy needed smelling salts to be woken up. Pac fans must have it hard right now.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                      I'm willing to bet everything I own on "that boy" turning you into mince meat if you ever had the intestinal fortitude to fight him one on one in the ring.
                      That may be so but firstly someone would need to wake his ass up first.

Last I checked he's still sleepy.

Comment

Working...
                      X