Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Froch Avenges Kessler Loss, Massive Fight Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Froch Avenges Kessler Loss, Massive Fight Gallery

O2 Arena, London, England - Carl Froch (31-2, 22 KOs) unified the WBA/IBF super middleweight titles with a twelve round unanimous decision over Mikkel Kessler (46-3, 35 KOs) in a highly anticipated rematch. The scores were 118-110, 116-112 and 115-113. Froch was far more active and had a very active jab for most of the fight. Kessler was sharper and targeted the body when he saw openings. Kessler cut and rocked Froch in the eleventh round, but couldn't finish him off. Froch returned the favor in the twelfth when he had Kessler in trouble in the closing seconds. Their first fight in 2010 saw Kessler win a twelve round decision over Froch in Denmark.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The photo selection doesn't make justice to Froch -- this is a "media pro" opinion, not a Froch's fan opinion...

Comment

Nice gallery. Great pics. Thank you boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        The photo selection doesn't make justice to Froch -- this is a "media pro" opinion, not a Froch's fan opinion...
        I have to agree, these pics make it look like Froch missed with everything and Kessler landed everything, what a load of crock that is !

Comment

Originally posted by MadMark62 View Post
          I have to agree, these pics make it look like Froch missed with everything and Kessler landed everything, what a load of crock that is !
          On the contrary, the photos are just a bunch of jabs and misses, by both guys.

A boring gallery imo

Edit: not sure why I say 'imo'....as its obviously my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
            On the contrary, the photos are just a bunch of jabs and misses, by both guys.

A boring gallery imo

Edit: not sure why I say 'imo'....as its obviously my opinion
            You must not be really looking at them, because one fighter or the other is being hit in each photo and/or one fighter or the other is reacting from getting hit hard.

Comment

Awesome gallery.absolutely heartbroken with the result.I just wish Mikkel could have adapted before the 4th round.he needed to hurt Froch to let him know he was there.worst three rounds of Kessler I have seen his entire career.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                You must not be really looking at them, because one fighter or the other is being hit in each photo and/or one fighter or the other is reacting from getting hit hard.
                Idk man. I know I'm just being a nitpicking twat, but still. Half of the photos are jabs, albeit good jabs. A few are slips/blocks, a couple the moment before a nice shot contact, and one or two hard shots.

So ya, I know I'm just being a goon, but there were some really nice shots where either guy basically knocked the other guys head off. Would have liked to have seen those photos.

Comment

Not much Smash-Up Boxing in them pictures, just boxing. Froch did miss a hell of a lot last night, but thats Smash-Up Boxing for you guys.

Their both magnificent specimens.

Comment

I was there awesome atmosphere and great fight between two warriors. I thought Froch won but was a competitive fight. Froch started great then Mid-late Kessler looked good and I was a little worried but Froch had a brilliant 12th and IMO deserved the win. Overall I had it 115-113.

Comment

Working...
                    X