No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antonio Margarito Explains Why He Retired From Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Antonio Margarito Explains Why He Retired From Boxing

Antonio Margarito recently made a decision to finally hang up his gloves for good and announced his retirement from the sport after 17 years. His career included three world titles and provided fans with exciting and entertaining fights against boxing’s biggest names.
    [Click Here To Read More]

My greater respect to a fierce warrior..i m glaad that u was around all this years...peace

Comment

Nobody gives a single F@#K why Margarito retired. Good riddence to this bum he is out with the trash!!!!

Comment

This 'bum' made Cotto kneel before him like a little *****.

Comment

who gives a ****. Although I was hoping he moved up and fought Ward at 168. That would've made me happy!!

Comment

I know a lot of people hate Tony, but he will always have my respect. One bad man who has so much heart.

Comment

what he did was highly dangerous and therefore i wish him the worst, suck criminals nevr deserved to get this huge paydays and exposure.
              just lucky for him he didint went all resto

Comment

Originally posted by WalterWhite View Post
                This 'bum' made Cotto kneel before him like a little *****.
                What happened in the rematch without the plaster again? That seems to have slipped my mind.

Comment

He should rematch everyone he cheated against and let them beat his eye swollen like Cotto did.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                    What happened in the rematch without the plaster again? That seems to have slipped my mind.
                    There's no evidence he cheated against Cotto though.

Comment

Working...
                    X