Official Fifa 12 Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Messi is 95

Comment

What's the major differences between this and 11 besides stats and player transfers?

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        What's the major differences between this and 11 besides stats and player transfers?

Comment

probably nothing.

Comment

Other than the odd tune up in game play here and there i can't see any major differences. But is that such a bad thing? Fifa11 is probably the best footbal game i have ever played. The less they **** around with it the better.

Comment

The play will probably be different as they all are.

Nothing big but it won't feel exactly the same.

Try out the demo, I think it comes out Sept 13 or 14, one of those days.

I gotta get me gold membership and pre order the game next week

Comment

Originally posted by Owen's Bulge View Post
                Other than the odd tune up in game play here and there i can't see any major differences. But is that such a bad thing? Fifa11 is probably the best footbal game i have ever played. The less they **** around with it the better.
                I see no point is wasting 60 bucks on pretty much the same game. Might aswell stick with 11.

Comment

I see no point is wasting 60 bucks on pretty much the same game. Might aswell stick with 11.
                  But than you don't have player/transfer updates?

Comment

Originally posted by Owen's Bulge View Post
                    But than you don't have player/transfer updates?
                    Transfers I can do that manually with the 2-3 teams I play no biggie. Player stats is annoying that it isn't up to date but that's about that, not worth 60 bucks IMO.

Comment

Transfers I can do that manually with the 2-3 teams I play no biggie. Player stats is annoying that it isn't up to date but that's about that, not worth 60 bucks IMO.
                      Well i play online a lot so i need player updates. There is not many games i buy anymore but Fifa on release day is a must for me. It's like a holiday, i call in sick from work and rinse that **** all day!

Comment

Working...
                      X