Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Félix Trinidad vs. Jeff Lacy: Who would have won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's get some more takes on this.

Comment

Looking into the history of both guys you wuld pick Trinidad. But Lacy was the naturally bigger man and he has a very good chin. Even when getting beaten he kept comming. Not as an easy fight for either guy

Comment

Trinidad would have beaten the brakes off of Lacy.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
          Looking into the history of both guys you wuld pick Trinidad. But Lacy was the naturally bigger man and he has a very good chin. Even when getting beaten he kept comming. Not as an easy fight for either guy
          That's what makes me doubt. If Lacy was a middleweight I would pick Trinidad, but those extra 8 pounds make Lacy one of the most physically imposing boxers I have seen.

Comment

I'm surprised at the whitewash I'm seein for Tito, who was a big welterweight, an average jr midleweight & a small middleweight.

Lacy when he was undefeated was a large physically strong dude. Tito had a shaky chin & was not that hard to hit, he didn't fight well going backward,he'd almost surely be fighting backward vs Lacy getting hit with flush shots. Lacy would stop Tito at 168.

Comment

When I made this poll I expected it to be sort of even. This has been all Trinidad so far.

Comment

I don't think Lacy would have come anywhere close to demolishing Joppy even after Tito did.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  well lets see lacy was a giant overhyped tomato can so im gonna choose him.

After Hopkins, Trinidad was pretty much a once every couple of years fight for some money kinda guy as well.

I don't even think it would be a good fight. At least not how people are describing it.

Lacy's poison left him as soon as he fought anyone with a pulse.
                  Trinidad was too busy counting his money and snacking on pork in the pr to be that much of a threat at the time this was fight was being discussed.

Comment

I don't think Trinidad could fight at all at this weight. Lacy by stoppage.

Comment

Lacy's to big he would stop trinidad

Comment

Working...
                      X